Bruce on....L**ds game - press bullets

12 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I hope we keep hold of Bruce for 5 years plus he’s done extremely well this year and speaks well

the results have been with the injuries too his small recruitment has been excellent and he’s very well respected 

it’s inevitable we will have a bad run but this is a guy we need to keep old of for 5-6 transfer windows at least 

get us through FFP and turn our ageing squad into a squad for another half decade 

all that said I think we will be promotion contenders next year anyway 

I suspect Chansiri wants to give Bruce as long as possible to do the job that's required and Bruce may feel that there is a strong chance this could be his last managerial job? I think there's an extremely good chance that Wednesday and Bruce have found each other at the right time?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I hope we keep hold of Bruce for 5 years plus he’s done extremely well this year and speaks well

the results have been with the injuries too his small recruitment has been excellent and he’s very well respected 

it’s inevitable we will have a bad run but this is a guy we need to keep old of for 5-6 transfer windows at least 

get us through FFP and turn our ageing squad into a squad for another half decade 

all that said I think we will be promotion contenders next year anyway 

Our new Big Ron for today's generation bud. 

Big plus too is he won't be bailing on us to go to villa lol

• Haha 4

Guest gizowl

No reason why Bruce shouldn't be around for a long time, and hopefully if we achieve what we all want to achieve, Bruce at the right time could become DOF,to ensure all the good work continues. 

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

He's turned over a new leaf since his ban.

He's not even been in the school dinners thread.

It's a tighrope he has to walk these days. All soccer and no sardines.

See?

This is the struggle for me .. like Nelson Mandela really.

When I'm sat doing my football posts... including proper analysis and using football terms off of years experience.. I always have this horrible suspicion that I won't be taken seriously... like Nelson when he was proposing Avant Garde ideas similar to mine.

Of course.... I'll persist.. like he did with ..my ideas (like fox at the base of the diamond) but these disparaging posts when I'm at the peak of my powers really doesn't help Wednesday move forward IMHO.,UTO.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, vulva said:

Any players ‘borderline’ for tomorrow should be playing. Sh it or bust time. 

Was thinking the same. Bannan in particular is one that we really don’t have adequate back-up for  - it’s definitely time to be gambling.

3 minutes ago, torryowl said:

we are told on here thats why carlos played lee and  got slaughtered for it ……..

Not me. Play them till they drop in my opinion. If players don’t want to play, they don’t play. The Carlos. thing is a myth. 

18 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

whats the latest on Kieran Lee?? Has he played in anymore development games, if so how'd he do?

Legs fell off unfortunately.

You just know we'll let him go and he'll be outstanding next season for someone else. :sad: