New Director of football

Guest mkowl
Just now, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Good luck to them.

They will need it

As will their experienced pros, though given this is Pauli this could mean something very different

5 hours ago, vulva said:

In the directors box last night, in DC’s seats. Portuguese, knows the club, track record of getting to play offs, available. 

Thoughts?

I remember him saying actually, that it was his dream as a little boy to be DOF at Sheffield Wednesday 

Wouldn’t be surprised if this came off 

Edited by FreshOwl

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Is he still hanging around like a bad smell? 

Not sure tbh, last time I thought he had gone they confirmed in the last forum meeting he was stilling hanging around. It is strange and make you think what the fizz does he actually do. 

5 hours ago, vulva said:

In the directors box last night, in DC’s seats. Portuguese, knows the club, track record of getting to play offs, available. 

Thoughts?

How much does that cost then as I saw the boards that said walk out with the players £500 + vat.

Surely sitting in the directors box must be as much, and I hope they didn't get a free ticket too. lol

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

RIP st Pauli 

as for dof Bruce wouldn’t work under one and doesn’t need one he’s old school 

For me the "director of football" only works with a young up and coming manager to help out and aid in development. 

Bruce definatley doesn't need one and no doubt wouldn't work under one. 

There's nothing he would be able to learn off Carlos the sham. Well other than how to be the "portugeese" Eric Cantona and start waffling on about seasguls, potatoes and fish and we can do without that. lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

3 hours ago, mkowl said:

They will need it

As will their experienced pros, though given this is Pauli this could mean something very different

They been banned from in the same side together playing as a matter of policy. It's the Pauli exclusion principle

Edited by Sultan_Pepper
  • Haha 2