New Director of football

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

What exactly would he add that Bruce and his coaches can't do themselves to a higher standard?

It would be a backward move and a distraction, in my opinion.

Was tongue in cheek, btw. 

Guest mkowl
5 minutes ago, Barneycat said:

Haha I saw Carlos too. I also notice Katrien was back sat in her usual seat clapping along to hi ho Sheffield Wednesday 

Never quite sure on here but presumably Katrien was there, probably organising the Red Bull takeover 

Just now, mkowl said:

Never quite sure on here but presumably Katrien was there, probably organising the Red Bull takeover 

Difficult to say but she was showing a group round the shop and they had them cans strapped to their back like the promotional cars that follow the Tour DeFrance. 

• Haha 6

Guest mkowl
11 minutes ago, vulva said:

In the directors box last night, in DC’s seats. Portuguese, knows the club, track record of getting to play offs, available. 

Thoughts?

My 1st April spoof on another forum coming true would be quite funny. Daft thing is Carlos hasn't walked into another job despite occasionally hawking himself on Sky Sports

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, vulva said:

Difficult to say but she was showing a group round the shop and they had them cans strapped to their back like the promotional cars that follow the Tour DeFrance. 

Must have put some in the changing rooms given the positive effect it had on our wings

1 hour ago, vulva said:

In the directors box last night, in DC’s seats. Portuguese, knows the club, track record of getting to play offs, available. 

Thoughts?

Yes we need more crap signings and ultra negative football.

1 hour ago, Barneycat said:

Haha I saw Carlos too. I also notice Katrien was back sat in her usual seat clapping along to hi ho Sheffield Wednesday 

I have never looked for katrien but if she is still attending that is a weird one. As they are both connected to doyen camp probably asked along by shh you know who.

2 hours ago, vulva said:

'snot cans, FFS. It's Cannes !!!!!!!!  I've bin theer FFS . :ghoulguy: