Norwich Away Prices

7 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Clubs like us and Leeds have helped to rip fans off everywhere . All the other clubs have followed our lead 

It riles me that nothing ever gets done about it.

Nothing in the media, the spineless FA don't do a thing, to some extent we have to take some blame for paying the prices, but it's out of blind loyalty and they know it!!!

4 minutes ago, torres said:

It riles me that nothing ever gets done about it.

Nothing in the media, the spineless FA don't do a thing, to some extent we have to take some blame for paying the prices, but it's out of blind loyalty and they know it!!!

That’s the thing ... the best way to do it would be to stop attending these away games but it’s not going to happen . 

Having said that , our potd is virtually nil and that doesn’t stop the club charging obscene prices .

1 hour ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Genuine question (not that I'm thinking we should just curious), have we ever had anything like that done for us? Subsidised away tickets, free coach travel to long away games, a beer token in the ground? You see a lot of clubs rewarding their fans in some way, I'm just wondering if we've ever had anything like that.

Once got a rebate for sitting pisswet through for four hours on the football special train from Portsmouth. 

6 hours ago, torres said:

£40 for Leeds on TV

£35 for Norwich on TV

Along with us, a LOT of clubs in this country are a disgrace!!

FA sit back and do naff all.

Its partly do to with FFP thats to blame... DC may say our money doesn't help much..but the fact is if you make things about P&S...raising ticket prices is the logical thing to do...

46 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

be lucky to sell 1000 for this . no chance going by train , coach/car will be 4hours plus getting back around 3am. a few might stay round that way but it be a few not hundreds . hats off to the guys going ,nearly as dear as leeds too. 

Will not make general sale

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

be lucky to sell 1000 for this . no chance going by train , coach/car will be 4hours plus getting back around 3am. a few might stay round that way but it be a few not hundreds . hats off to the guys going ,nearly as dear as leeds too. 

I think we’ll sell out no problem at all

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

16 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Will not make general sale

We will definetly sell over a Thousand, I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if we sell out, but I think it will go to general sale.

well either way it will be the most expensive game of the season with travel costs ticket prices beer food and some with accommodation . can easily be a £500 over a couple of days ,the prices down there are steep. I will be totally amazed if this gets anywhere near a sell out . 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

well either way it will be the most expensive game of the season with travel costs ticket prices beer food and some with accommodation . can easily be a £500 over a couple of days ,the prices down there are steep. I will be totally amazed if this gets anywhere near a sell out . 

Win our next 2 games and it may sell out 

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I remember we put on free coach travel to Coventry away in April 2000. We lost 4-1 and played crap. It all but confirmed relegation from the Premier League.

The club were kind enough to make sure 1000s of fans were there to boo the team off.

Remember it well. Every player got boo’d as they touched the ball other than pressman and haslam. If my memory serves me correct

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Not all Wednesday fans live in Sheffield, but the fact it’s on TV doesn’t help

13 hours ago, handworth52 said:

£69 each for 2 nights in Spoons hotel though it doesn't include breakfast and Mrs Bradowl is coming along though not going to game. 

Hotel £138

Ticket £35

Food and beer £100+ 

Fuel £40 

Train to Norwich £9 return

Money for slot machines £??? 

:duntmatter: