Norwich Away Prices

You see a fair few other clubs subsidise travel for games like this.

Long distance, on TV, difficult time to get travel back - i'm sure we will do the same, we are always very good at stuff like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I’m in Norwich anyway that week, so no doubt wander to the Complete Angler. Been doing a bit of work there recently, and when I was up there last week, I saw a lad who I used to see regularly at away games. Haven’t seen him for 2 or 3 years, and I don’t know him, just someone used to see at games. He must live in Norwich now, and he might well be homeless, as he was sat drinking with a load of homeless people in the market place. Still had on a Wednesday jacket, but the poor lad was in a bad way

3 hours ago, torres said:

You see a fair few other clubs subsidise travel for games like this.

Long distance, on TV, difficult time to get travel back - i'm sure we will do the same, we are always very good at stuff like that.

Genuine question (not that I'm thinking we should just curious), have we ever had anything like that done for us? Subsidised away tickets, free coach travel to long away games, a beer token in the ground? You see a lot of clubs rewarding their fans in some way, I'm just wondering if we've ever had anything like that.

Just now, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Genuine question (not that I'm thinking we should just curious), have we ever had anything like that done for us? Subsidised away tickets, free coach travel to long away games, a beer token in the ground? You see a lot of clubs rewarding their fans in some way, I'm just wondering if we've ever had anything like that.

If memory serves didn't the club put on free or discounted coach travel for Blackburn away once? In the league cup i think?

I remember a few of us using it and it took us ages to get there! 

14 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

I remember we put on free coach travel to Coventry away in April 2000. We lost 4-1 and played crap. It all but confirmed relegation from the Premier League.

The club were kind enough to make sure 1000s of fans were there to boo the team off.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I remember we put on free coach travel to Coventry away in April 2000. We lost 4-1 and played crap. It all but confirmed relegation from the Premier League.

The club were kind enough to make sure 1000s of fans were there to boo the team off.

The most Sheffield Wednesday thing I've ever read.

• Haha 1