Is Hector singing too unrealistic?

I know people are saying Hector will be out of our grasp....but with Abdi, Boyd, Hoopers contracts all up, that would surely free up some wages to be redistributed?  

I mean, with David Jones' £100k pw contract :ph34r:  expiring in the summer I think we might have a little chance

Or a squeak, in Bruce parlance.

• Like 1

Yes getting rid of a few high earners and trimming the squad size down ought to allow us to pay the odd decent wage for a player we really want to keep. I would think.

Edited by OxonOwl

His blues  contract runs till 2020. But I'm sure if anyone can wangle us a deal Bruce can.

I think at 26 Hector must be surely getting to that stage when he wants a 'proper club' Somewhere to knuckle down and make the most of his career rather than being shipped out like a subbie every season. Somewhere to call home. Somewhere built on seven hills. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

His blues  contract runs till 2020. But I'm sure if anyone can wangle us a deal Bruce can.

I think at 26 Hector must be surely getting to that stage when he wants a 'proper club' Somewhere to knuckle down and make the most of his career rather than being shipped out like a subbie every season. Somewhere to call home. Somewhere built on seven hills. 

Not heard that one before. How's the tune go?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I know people are saying Hector will be out of our grasp....but with Abdi, Boyd, Hoopers contracts all up, that would surely free up some wages to be redistributed?  

I mean, with David Jones' £100k pw contract :ph34r:  expiring in the summer I think we might have a little chance

Or a squeak, in Bruce parlance.

To be fair Snoots I've not heard him sing so can't really form an opinion.

• Haha 1