Is Hector singing too unrealistic?

2 hours ago, darra said:

General consensus amongst those in the know (Jason Cundy) is that minimum wages for players at Chelsea including the young uns is 30k / week so if he did sign he'd get a pay rise :biggrin:

Used to work with a lass who's daughter was living with Ryan Bertrand about 8 or 9 years ago, at the time he was just braking into the reserves and he was on over 30k and wasn't even a regular starter for the 2nd team.

Absolute madness.

5 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

His blues  contract runs till 2020. But I'm sure if anyone can wangle us a deal Bruce can.

I think at 26 Hector must be surely getting to that stage when he wants a 'proper club' Somewhere to knuckle down and make the most of his career rather than being shipped out like a subbie every season. Somewhere to call home. Somewhere built on seven hills. 

Shruup and gives us a song

1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Who would be more valuable to us right now ? 

FF or Hector ?

No brainier.

I would pretty much sacrifice any of our players, if it meant we could secure Hector His constant stream of MotM performances, show that he is more valuable to us than any of the others 

7 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

If Chelsea end up under an embargo - they might not let as many players leave?  And those that do, they will probably charge more.

Let's get real.  Embargo or not, they aren't going to play these loanees.

Their system was never to supplement the first team.  It was always to serve as a middleman broker for other teams to sign their "starlets" at a premium markup.