Utd tickets

The pig fan on football heaven tonight was talking testicles about the upper tier being mostly sold out every game, granted they put Pig st up there but when they played swansea it looked empty.

Another thing where would these ST holders go if they got man utd at home in the cup ? 

Both clubs should allow both sets of fans a fair crack at seeing the derby.

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

and ours is so much better than clubs who get bigger home gates?

Our core of support is up there with the best 

Like you mentioned previously 22k to watch dross for 25 years takes some commitment. I can’t praise them enough 

Just got 20k others who need a bit of a nudge - some a slightly bigger nudge than others 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

No surprise that weapon Danny Hall has tried to make out the Star’s interest in this was for the good of the city rather than him being a piggy fanboy. 

Yep - he’s driven this forward on the request of fellow pig fans. F00kin dickwad 

21 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Are you saying that all home seats are sold for every home game? If not why sell seats to home fans in an away end? only asking as i genuinly don't know

Because for big games they can flog them to home fans.

club has made a rod for its own back on this one. We were never going to sell out on a Monday night at those prices. Should have just given United 4,000 to begin with and would have avoided these embarassing climbdowns. 

On one hand I don’t mind getting another load of cash from them. They’re on a high, they’re bound to sell out their allocations and quickly. But on the other I just wish Wednesday had made this a lower category and packed the place out, and given them the minimum allocation. 

Having said that...silencing 4000 blades during “their” season would be pretty funny. 

3 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

On one hand I don’t mind getting another load of cash from them. They’re on a high, they’re bound to sell out their allocations and quickly. But on the other I just wish Wednesday had made this a lower category and packed the place out, and given them the minimum allocation. 

Having said that...silencing 4000 blades during “their” season would be pretty funny. 

Tbf we had tickets at £20 other night and only got 23,000. I agree though, prices for the south stand are obscene. 

ticket sales seem now to have totally stagnated its now looking likely to be between 27-28000 which will go down as one of the worst attended derbies ever , considering there is so much riding of the game too . the end block on south aint for sale as there are appx 3-4000 seats spare on kop,south,grandstand no way will we be opening lower west for us like last season. 

Just now, handworth52 said:

ticket sales seem now to have totally stagnated its now looking likely to be between 27-28000 which will go down as one of the worst attended derbies ever , considering there is so much riding of the game too . the end block on south aint for sale as there are appx 3-4000 seats spare on kop,south,grandstand no way will we be opening lower west for us like last season. 

Will def be more than 28000 there, stop talking silly

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I doubt it now United have got it, where have you been hiding?

8 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Tbf we had tickets at £20 other night and only got 23,000. I agree though, prices for the south stand are obscene. 

the other problem we have is that quite a few wont even know it was £20 ,we are known as the club what charges upto £49 . having 8 different price bands is pure stupid , prices should be a little lower and much more simple ie 3 bands . Saturday games, night games.tv games .