Utd tickets

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Owt over 25k for a team that has spent 2 f.ookin' decades simply decaying is exemplary support

Couldn’t agree more. We have a solid hardcore of outstanding support that hasn’t seen anything near top flight football for a ridiculous amount of time. 

Yet this is our big game of the season, probably as sad as it is our biggest for 2 years. 

Just dissapointed the play off/Wembley fans haven’t bothered. 

• Haha 1

They're not miles ahead of us in realistic terms. We were supposedly miles ahead in the Carlos era, then they came up and went straight past us after 6 seasons in league one. We could very easily be in their position this time next year. It's the beauty of football, take nowt for granted but dare to dream. Otherwise we may as well not bother.

Edited by Castleford Owl
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, torres said:

Couldn’t agree more. We have a solid hardcore of outstanding support that hasn’t seen anything near top flight football for a ridiculous amount of time. 

Yet this is our big game of the season, probably as sad as it is our biggest for 2 years. 

Just dissapointed the play off/Wembley fans haven’t bothered. 

They won't bother til the Prem, the next play off...or funnily enough the next bloody wake mate..Same with most clubs

29 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its "the fans fault" is it...Is it bllx...its a god awful season, excascerbated by god awful management allied to f.ookin' swingeing prices.

On top of which, we see our arch rivals rippin' the league a new one by simply doing what we should have done a year ago...hardly gives any bugger an appetite does it?

I think it is. There's empty seats that people want to buy. They don't interfere with segregation so why not? Remember our despair when we couldn't take more of Hulls allocation at Wembley? This is the same.

We had an option. Buy the tickets. If the Wembley fans had bought them, then the lower leppings lane would've been sold by us. We were in control, we didn't seize it. Tough I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, archieswfc said:

I think it is. There's empty seats that people want to buy. They don't interfere with segregation so why not? Remember our despair when we couldn't take more of Hulls allocation at Wembley? This is the same.

We had an option. Buy the tickets. If the Wembley fans had bought them, then the lower leppings lane would've been sold by us. We were in control, we didn't seize it. Tough I'm afraid.

You won't see "The Wembley fans" until we reach the Prem or Wembley again..They aren't fans...They are tourists

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

They won't bother til the Prem, the next play off...or funnily enough the next bloody wake mate..Same with most clubs

You are more than likely correct 

I’ll never really understand it. I’d have thought if you are bothered enough to go to the play off games or trapse to Wembley then you’d want to go to this one. Obviously not. 

1 minute ago, torres said:

You are more than likely correct 

I’ll never really understand it. I’d have thought if you are bothered enough to go to the play off games or trapse to Wembley then you’d want to go to this one. Obviously not. 

Nah mate.....Wembleys a massive day out.... Monday night out in March at Hillsborough..even against United doesn't compare...

Wednesday fans are p *ssed off over the prices...its glaringly obvious to me...although the football hasn't been great until recently...If its not pricing...How do you explain the away support?

We take more away than a lot of clubs do who get better home attendances than us...How does that work?

If its not "Home" pricing...How does that work?

I'll tell you...

Fans want to watch the football....some realise that if they give the home game a miss...they save the £30 travel fare to wherever and pay a cheaper price for entrance.

Its either that or we simply seem to have  fair few fans who like sight seein'....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Nah mate.....Wembleys a massive day out.... Monday night out in March at Hillsborough..even against United doesn't compare...

Wednesday fans are p *ssed off over the prices...its glaringly obvious to me...although the football hasn't been great until recently...If its not pricing...How do you explain the away support?

We take more away than a lot of clubs do who get better home attendances than us...How does that work?

I'll tell you...

Fans want to watch the football....some realise that if they give the home game a miss...they save the £30 travel fare to wherever and pay a cheaper price for entrance.

Its either that or we simply seem to have  fair few fans who like sight seein'....

I think it’s the last sentence pal 

Disappointing 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I'll tell you...

We've got a very good solid hardcore pal. That's how you explain the away support and also the consistent home averages for two decades outside the premier League.

13 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

We've got a very good solid hardcore pal. That's how you explain the away support and also the consistent home averages for two decades outside the premier League.

It doesn't explain the the difference mate....it simply emphasises theres summat wrong at home