Utd tickets

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

It doesn't explain the the difference mate....it simply emphasises theres summat wrong at home

Not so sure. I think it just shows we have a larger than average "part timers" for the want of a better phrase. It's very disappointing though when you know they're out there.

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You think more "part timers" go away then?

How do you explain the disparity?

Sorry, misunderstood you I thought you meant disparity between the average home gate and the number of part timers. The away following are just simply class mate. Always have been and probably always will be. Can't really explain it, it's just always been there 

So we are still giving them less tickets than most of the games in the fairly recent past

About the same as Leeds got

The issue is more why the ticket restrictions on the first place 

1 minute ago, archieswfc said:

Sorry, misunderstood you I thought you meant disparity between the average home gate and the number of part timers. The away following are just simply class mate. Always have been and probably always will be. Can't really explain it, it's just always been there 

I think the home gates the same mate...There are not too many clubs could go through 20 years of this and still get 20k to tip up..at these prices ...