Tough end to the season

Just looking through our fixtures towards the end of the season and thank god we have picked up the points we pretty much need to get over the line. 

Last 8 games are: 

Stoke

Villa

Forest

Leeds 

Norwich

Bristol

Preston

QPR 

How many points can we look to get from that?! I see a few draws and only 1 potential win from QPR. 

Let's hope we can get some points against Swans, Brentford, Blackburn and Bolton before that........and I don't even wanna think about pigs....

:carlosswfc:

20 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Just looking through our fixtures towards the end of the season and thank god we have picked up the points we pretty much need to get over the line. 

Last 8 games are: 

Stoke

Villa

Forest

Leeds 

Norwich

Bristol

Preston

QPR 

How many points can we look to get from that?! I see a few draws and only 1 potential win from QPR. 

Let's hope we can get some points against Swans, Brentford, Blackburn and Bolton before that........and I don't even wanna think about pigs....

Some of them aren't doing all that well themselves, first 3 games Stoke, Villa, Forest are all winnable. 

9 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Apart from Leeds and Norwich both away we've nothing to fear there. I would hope for wins in all of those home games to be fair.

I'm not sure how you have that perspective when we've struggled to get past Ipswich, Reading and Rotherham? 

Bristol are in fine form - probably the best out the lot there

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

I'm not sure how you have that perspective when we've struggled to get past Ipswich, Reading and Rotherham? 

Bristol are in fine form - probably the best out the lot there

Bristol City that we beat at their place? We will have nothing to play for very much like last season and finished the season as one of the form teams. 

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Last 8 games are: 

Stoke

Villa

Forest

Leeds 

Norwich

Bristol

Preston

QPR 

IMG_7908.PNG

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Last 8 games are: 

Stoke

Villa

Forest

Leeds 

Norwich

Bristol

Preston

QPR 

We'll take more points out of that than you expect. We'll win 2 or 3 of them I'm sure.