Would you take a draw?

Absolutely take a draw, it would almost be better than a win because we get the payday on them coming back to us. first of all i will be cheering on a Chelsea 1-0 win tonight and 1-1 on aggregate that goes to penalties that finally finises 36-35 Chelsea and they go to the League cup final. All players tired and on a come down from that party. Cheer Chelsea on a Thursday, route against them on a Sunday night, modern football kick-off times are nuts.

3 hours ago, SwissOwl8200 said:

I would absolutely love it if we drew.  Anyone know when replay would be?  I'm coming across on Monday 28 Jan for 10 days.  I'm one of these part timers who only goes once a season and there's no other possibility.

Replay would be on the 5th or 6th of February. 

On 23/01/2019 at 10:49, beloved_aunt said:

Obviously got to go all out for the win on Sunday, but if you were offered a draw now would you take it?

Get a replay at a packed Hillsborough, almost guarenteed to be on tele with another much needed cheque entering the coffers, chance to win in front of our own fans.

or ...

Do you only get one chance against a big team and taking it to a replay puts us in more trouble?

NO!, nuhiu hat trick, ff gets one, and hooper with a surprise sub appearance, they bring on hazard in panic but bannan rubs him out. 2-5 wednesday.(2 stonewall penalties turned down). DON'T MISS IT.