Fans forum match day thread

This club is insane 

How can the exact same thing that ruined us in 2000 be done in exactly the same way and ruin us again without us having learned from the mistakes the first time it happened 

Don’t the club deserve what they get for not learning from previous mistakes? 

The Abdi news has infuriated me, what an absolute leech he is, how dare he 

The Rhodes news also shocked me and I can only imagine what the divisions are like between the players, what happens when Rhodes comes back? 

I wonder if Winnal is affected or if he is genuine, he was great for Derby now he’s always injured, is he doing the same as Rhodes? Maybe he was pissed because he was already signed and then the Rhodes deal will have made him feel worthless 

this is all a huge Clusterf3vk 

Reading tweets it's clear DC doesn't have a plan.

He won't sack Jos.

It's criminal given the situation that he's frozen out Westwood, Hutchison and others.

DC comes across as someone who throws his toys out of pram when people don't agree with him, so he's being mardy and selling up.

We clearly better off without DC and Jos.

36 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

This club is insane 

How can the exact same thing that ruined us in 2000 be done in exactly the same way and ruin us again without us having learned from the mistakes the first time it happened 

Don’t the club deserve what they get for not learning from previous mistakes? 

The Abdi news has infuriated me, what an absolute leech he is, how dare he 

The Rhodes news also shocked me and I can only imagine what the divisions are like between the players, what happens when Rhodes comes back? 

I wonder if Winnal is affected or if he is genuine, he was great for Derby now he’s always injured, is he doing the same as Rhodes? Maybe he was pissed because he was already signed and then the Rhodes deal will have made him feel worthless 

this is all a huge Clusterf3vk 

I've not been one who's campaigned for Megson, but I think he'd be the right choice now.

At least under him we'd stay up, and he'd be prepared to come here.

I don't think any other manager would touch us now.

I think we've just got to get through to the summer, making sure we're still in this division.

Then we can regroup and take it from there.

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Reading tweets it's clear DC doesn't have a plan.

He won't sack Jos.

It's criminal given the situation that he's frozen out Westwood, Hutchison and others.

DC comes across as someone who throws his toys out of pram when people don't agree with him, so he's being mardy and selling up.

We clearly better off without DC and Jos.

Jos has to go or we'll be relegated.

7 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

There certainly wasn't much pillow talk

I can imagine....Trying to catch up, on a f*****g boat with 2% battery.....not good. lolI’m not blaming :Chansiri:for that!! 

Edited by Morepork

Just now, vulva said:

You off to the Etihad?

I must be in a minority, I thought we were pretty decent against the swans; tough game, away from home, poor conditions and squad / team devoid of form & confidence.... with exception of a minute of madness I thought we were decent and enjoyed watching.

Can’t say I’ve felt same all season so I was encouraged. Hope the team take some positives from that and kick on. That’s what I like about football, hope! 

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

It's getting like that now. After last night a resignation of Phook it, much like the late 70's

UP THE OWLS. !!!!

Hopefully a siege mentality of sort kicks in over festive period and we scramble some points and kick on in new year with few of the frozen faces departing.  

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Hopefully a siege mentality of sort kicks in over festive period and we scramble some points and kick on in new year with few of the frozen faces departing.  

I think hope is all we have. We have no game plan, nothing.

Lets just hope. Off field, it is now clear that we are facing the abyss.

let's hope we scramble a few points, and those below us continue to be worse.

UTO !!!