Fans forum match day thread

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Why are we definitely going down now? 

Cos we have an owner who is now selling us and is disinterested. No signings in January (loan or otherwise) Jos in charge for rest of season and best players flogged off to highest bidder.

We were fizzed before but my god we are well and truly fizzed now.

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Cos we have an owner who is now selling us and is disinterested. No signings in January (loan or otherwise) Jos in charge for rest of season and best players flogged off to highest bidder.

We were fizzed before but my god we are well and truly fizzed now.

If he’s selling us why is it in his interest for us to go down? 

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

You said "secret plan" to try and detract from my opinion and make me sound a bit silly.

I said that, in fact I know that the club is engaged in financial planning with the EFL in relation to FFP, that to expect detailed, confidential information in a setting like tonight's in unrealistic and with regards to this post I think the original plan was 2 but more likely 3 years in line with the 150th Anniversary comments and decisions taken re. playing staff etc.

The more I look, think and hear, the more I feel his biggest mistake was not bringing in a good CEO independent or separate from the other advisors around him as there was a huge disconnect between CC's philosophy versus strengthening the squad.

Does it not concern you that we went into FFP in the first place though? To me it's gross mismanagement of the club. Threatening our chances to compete at the right end of the league for years. I think things like that rub fans up the wrong way. 

What would convince me that we do have a plan? It came from the horses mouth that we don't! It's bloody obvious that we don't. We didn't plan beyond 2 years at all. How the fizz can you and others either not see that or accept it? 

4 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Well, it was another night of fookwittery from DC. As expected, Jos isn't going anywhere, we're not selling  players or buying players in January. We can't spend anything etc. 

Oh, we're going to be relegated but DC doesn't know it yet. 

FFS 

Jos will be gone in January and he knows it, contract will be up

Just now, rickygoo said:

If he’s selling us why is it in his interest for us to go down? 

You think he's gonna be bothered about keeping is up? He doesn't wanna be here anymore.

We have no money to spend anyway in this division and he won't sack Jos (he won't know he's off) means only one place were heading and that's league 1.

Big hitters sold in January too.

• Haha 1

You think he's gonna be bothered about keeping is up? He doesn't wanna be here anymore.

We have no money to spend anyway in this division and he won't sack Jos (he won't know he's off) means only one place were heading and that's league 1.

Who's fault is all of that!

Is it nasty FFP that has punished poor Chansiri! 

You genuinely can't see that this is the guy that put us there. Unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

How is any of this different to how it was gonna be this morning?

I don’t see how that’s different to the situation we are in anyway. 

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Who's fault is all of that!

Is it nasty FFP that has punished poor Chansiri! 

You genuinely can't see that this is the guy that put us there. Unbelievable. 

Are you just a thicko or summat? Coursr its his fault we are there.

If you truly want shut of him though then god help us all. 10 years from now bottom of league 2 we'll look back on this day as oh poo.

3 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

How is any of this different to how it was gonna be this morning?

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I don’t see how that’s different to the situation we are in anyway. 

It's different as in he now wants to leave.

Before he was willing to put time and effort in.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, A12owl said:

I agree. Nothing is going to change. Nothing sensible is gong to come from Chansiri.

I've had enough on here tonight.

Going to watch proper football run by people who understand it. 

And to think not so long ago we stuffed Arsenal

we couldn't even stuff Arsenal ladies now.WTF:

I'd give it a go

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

If you truly want shut of him though then god help us all. 10 years from now bottom of league 2 we'll look back on this day as oh poo.

So he’s put us in deep shitola but God help us if he goes. I’m confused. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

So I'm the thicko yet you have positively identified that he is the cause and yet you think it's all fine and he's doing a good job. I won't resort to personal insults because youve just done it to yourself. 

Edited by TheEnchanter

It's different as in he now wants to leave.

Before he was willing to put time and effort in.

One can presume he was willing to put time and effort in before today.

His time and effort successfully tripled our operating losses whilst leaving us the same position as when he took over... except with, even after the end of this season, double the overheads and a 50% increase to how much money fans had to pay. 

His time and effort was not and is not working. We're relying on hoping he'll get to grips with it... 3 years in charge and there's absolutely zero evidence to suggest he is or is even capable of doing so. 

• Thanks 1