Fans forum match day thread

1 minute ago, bobowl said:

I will probably get a few negs, but i like Chansiri. He came across well and made me want to help him, (if i had 100million i would help out). I really do think if he could just blow tons of money on getting us to the premiership he would.

He has already tried that approch of just blowing millions without any thought behind it and has made thing worse.

1 minute ago, bobowl said:

I really do think if he could just blow tons of money on getting us to the premiership he would.

I think he did!!

Not sure if the question has been asked yet; was the "sale" quote off the cuff or was it ore planned? Any ideas?

2 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

I think he did!!

Not sure if the question has been asked yet; was the "sale" quote off the cuff or was it ore planned? Any ideas?

He didn't mean the club is for sale, the language barrier has caused a poo storm. I would think most people who buy football clubs have zero experience, who would buy a second club? He said if there was anyway to get around FFP, he's done it. I believe him. Lets be fair, it was always gonna take a while to sort out. I doubt he will go for it again.

13 minutes ago, bobowl said:

He didn't mean the club is for sale, the language barrier has caused a poo storm. I would think most people who buy football clubs have zero experience, who would buy a second club? He said if there was anyway to get around FFP, he's done it. I believe him. Lets be fair, it was always gonna take a while to sort out. I doubt he will go for it again.

The club is for sale 

33 minutes ago, bobowl said:

I will probably get a few negs, but i like Chansiri. He came across well and made me want to help him, (if i had 100million i would help out). I really do think if he could just blow tons of money on getting us to the premiership he would.

I agree, he would. But that’s exactly what got us into this mess in the first place.

The problem isn’t his willingness to spend money, the problem is how naieve and out of his depth he is.

Combine his willingness to spend with professionals who know what they’re doing and have experience of football would be a great combination, but he isn’t that person.

He needs to go as soon as possible because if he stays, I really don’t see any evidence that things will change.

5 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

I agree, he would. But that’s exactly what got us into this mess in the first place.

The problem isn’t his willingness to spend money, the problem is how naieve and out of his depth he is.

Combine his willingness to spend with professionals who know what they’re doing and have experience of football would be a great combination, but he isn’t that person.

He needs to go as soon as possible because if he stays, I really don’t see any evidence that things will change.

Yeh I hope he goes soon, can’t wait to meet the new man , how many millions can he throw at it whilst keeping POTG prices at £5 for adults to keep this lot happy , whilst still signing players for millions and on 25k a week , not forgetting cheap as chips exec boxes and BOGOF season tickets 

can’t wait to meet him 

Edited by Guest

On 19/12/2018 at 19:48, @owlstalk said:

DC on the embargo: "If last year we break (FFP), this year we are going to break. I still have time until the end of the season. If I solve the problem, we are not going to break."

I remember being sat listening to this

My arse fell out 

• Haha 1

On 19/12/2018 at 21:19, @owlstalk said:

Fan: What is your five year plan for the club?

DC: For myself, I don't know. It depends. I love this club. I give everything to this club but I'm very tired. Some want to go with us when we are doing good but when we are bad, I'm by myself."

Maybe instead of wallowing in self pity he should have actually developed a sustainable 5 year plan?

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, darra said:

People kept asking the same questions?

They became both tedious and awkward in equal measure. 

Like a combination of Ground Hog Day and being sat in on your parents relationship counselling. 

Not to mention the fact that they would go on for days, as if nobody had discovered the concept of time.

Aside from that, they were a great idea. lol