Fans forum match day thread

Looks like a no surprises evening. Which is itself unsurprising. You tend not to get very much out of this kind of event because the questions are scattergun. You need sustained cross-examination to really get results.

Reading between the lines of the club twitterfeed and Howson, I get the impression that Jos isn't going to be around long. All the structural failings aside, he seems so out of his depth as to basic motivation and organisation that he has to go. I then do think we have a perfectly reasonable chance of staying up, and then who knows what.

6 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Sounds like his emotions got the better of him, not sure I take it very seriously at this point.

He's let the cat out of the bag now though and will be questioned about it at any given opportunity from this point.

Will this lead to him saying how many times you ask me ducking he’ll 10, 20  bye bye 

The club is up for sale 

I told you this would happen. Everything I said would happen has happened. 

Last nights forum was a set up. The komandant controlled the whole thing and used it as an excuse to leave. 

I am very good at predicting human behaviour and this time I am over the moon he's leaving 

Good riddance 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

One can presume he was willing to put time and effort in before today.

His time and effort successfully tripled our operating losses whilst leaving us the same position as when he took over... except with, even after the end of this season, double the overheads and a 50% increase to how much money fans had to pay. 

His time and effort was not and is not working. We're relying on hoping he'll get to grips with it... 3 years in charge and there's absolutely zero evidence to suggest he is or is even capable of doing so. 

Was not working?

Are you including 2 play off seasons in that?

18 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

The club is up for sale 

I told you this would happen. Everything I said would happen has happened. 

Last nights forum was a set up. The komandant controlled the whole thing and used it as an excuse to leave. 

I am very good at predicting human behaviour and this time I am over the moon he's leaving 

Good riddance 

Well done you :ghoulguy:

• Haha 5

Thank you. 

Hopefully we can sell the club to decent owners whom allow the manager to manage 

Managers such a Steve Bruce would never work with owners such as the komandant who interfere and are on the dubious fringes of legality. He walked straight out at Hull when the new owners started to interfere. 

Let's hope we can start again after three totally wasted seasons. 

You can guarantee that the komandant will not be leaving us 70m poorer. He's made sure that he's recouped that in other ways. That's why he was here. 

He used us as a means to end in his relentless obsession for money and power. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Thank you. 

Hopefully we can sell the club to decent owners whom allow the manager to manage 

Managers such a Steve Bruce would never work with owners such as the komandant who interfere and are on the dubious fringes of legality. He walked straight out at Hull when the new owners started to interfere. 

You can guarantee that the komandant will not be leaving us 70m poorer. He's made sure that he's recouped that in other ways. That's why he was here. 

How's me made more money than he's put in?

I really want to know.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Thank you. 

we havnt had 3 wasted seasons , just because we have failed to win promotion didn't make them a waste of time and effort . …...in truth I've quite enjoyed the rollercoaster ride of his ownership and expect a few more ups and downs before it ends . 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

He could be in for a right suprise

That's a comment made by someone who ain't got clue about running a football club 

The plot thickens as we are put up for sale. Is it the fans fault again as we are so ungrateful to be in the position we are in. DC has created this and it seems has now spat the dummy out.

9 hours ago, steveger said:

I liked league 1 to be honest, it's about our current level as a club, even pre Mr C..... we aint nowhere near as big as club as we thought we was....

So what your saying is we are on a par with the likes of Burton, Donny and Barnsley. Get real man.

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

Thank you. 

I know you think youre being clever calling him 'the komandant'.

You're not.

12 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

He could be in for a right suprise

That's a comment made by someone who ain't got clue about running a football club 

It's made by someone whose entire life has been one in a country where cash gets you out of trouble whatever it is 

that doesn't work here especially now in football with these P&S limits  the sooner he wakes up the better   however  he is awake and is still looking the wrong way 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spookone said:

Was not working?

Are you including 2 play off seasons in that?

And subsequently crippling us financially for the next half a decade. Yes, I am. No prizes for finishing second (or in this case, fourth and sixth and failing to win a further three matches). Plenty of teams get to the play-offs and manage to keep sustained campaigns near the top of the table... that's a success story. Getting a team to the play-offs twice at the risk of their medium-term financial security is what we'd call "bad leadership".

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

You can guarantee that the komandant will not be leaving us 70m poorer.

He's made sure that he's recouped that in other ways.

That's why he was here. 

How has he made more than he has spent?

How has he recouped everything? 

How has his 'relentless obsession' for money been fulfilled in throwing most of it down the drain?

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

And subsequently crippling us financially for the next half a decade. Yes, I am. No prizes for finishing second (or in this case, fourth and sixth and failing to win a further three matches). Plenty of teams get to the play-offs and manage to keep sustained campaigns near the top of the table... that's a success story. Getting a team to the play-offs twice at the risk of their medium-term financial security is what we'd call "bad leadership".

Excellent post.

While the play off seasons have to be taken into account to have a balanced view of Chansiri at what price were these achieved? Coming across it was an all or nothing gamble.

I know people will say if we had beaten Hull at Wembley he would have been a hero, yes I agree at the time he would have been. But after what we have seen in last 2.1/2 years I am not confident the £100m per year in the Premier League would have been used wisely and would predict we would be in a worse mess now. 

• Thanks 1