Jos storms out

Listen here https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06vpymv

Its desperate now - I feel sorry for him, he’s not a bad person, he’s just not able to motivate this squad any longer and that’s that - just need to cut the cord 

Afterall - he’s probably more frustrated than anyone how bad the players are

It’s going to turn nasty at the Forum, can see it

3 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

No hugging I didn't clap em either after the game just walked out as cant think of a single situation were shouting abuse at them helps.

Take that back actually Bothroyd got it as he just couldn't be arsed but I geniunley don't think that's the case with this lot although I've no idea why results have tailed off after Bristol City.

I don't shout abuse, it's honest input as an ex footballer at a goodish level...never made it...broken leg....Terry Curran...Wrexham.....last min goal...kop..meet leg.
But this lot jus tdon't put a shift in, at all... they don't care. You're correct.. The problem is deeper, much deeper...but they could at least have the balls to TRY

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Plenty more wrong than just the manager that is for sure.

But saying that makes it all the more crucial that we have a manager who can bring the squad together, get the best out of what he has, settle on a preferred team and a formation that they can work within and play regularly and make us competitive and hard to break down.

Clubs with smaller resources than the squad he has at his disposal have managed it. He has done nothing in relation to any of the above this season. 

I understand that, I really don't think it's a very happy camp at all though.

You'd think that it is obvious picking a settled side and formation. What could possibly be happening behind the scenes that influences that I can't defend Jos for. But it's so obvious to us, it probably is to him as well but for some reason we are almost trying not to play most of our players too much. Unless the are youth or new. 

5 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Be an absolute car wreck unless 'he' has been removed before then 

I worry more about if Jos has gone. Chansiri will have a ready made scapegoat no longer part of the club that he could blame and change tack on one or two things.

The spiralling performance of this club rests with one man and that is the incumbent chairman. 

4 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Listen here https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06vpymv

Its desperate now - I feel sorry for him, he’s not a bad person, he’s just not able to motivate this squad any longer and that’s that - just need to cut the cord 

Afterall - he’s probably more frustrated than anyone how bad the players are

It’s going to turn nasty at the Forum, can see it

To be fair I’d be pissed off with Giddings too.

1 hour ago, JG13 said:

8B022DE2-A8DD-4715-97D8-882727472F2C.png

Maybe the question will be asked the same amount of times as he sends out a Wednesday team devoid of any attacking intent, defensive solidity, leadership, passion or belief.

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

No..he should be judged on results...but if the chairman isn't prepared to do that...

We have to take the circus freak option......................

It's like a public execution this. 

Lynch mob thirsty for blood. I feel for him, do you?