Jos storms out

Even Jos knows he can't retrieve the situation from here. I get the impression he wants out of here as much as we want him gone. I'm sure he'd just walk away if it didn't mean passing up a bit fat payout for his retirement. Chansiri needs to act as it really is in no ones interest to continue this farce.

3 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

I feel sorry for him. Always do when a manager gets to this stage of not having a clue how to sort it out.

He wants putting out of his misery.

If he has any morals he will offer his resignation with immediate effect.

Other than this he is simply hanging on in the hope of maximising his severance pay.

I think that many of us who are in employment on here are aware that if we do not perform and do not get results in our job, we won't last much longer than a few months.

However, if any of us made an outburst at the customers like that, if true, would warrant instant dismissal.

Edited by Musn't Grumble
Typo
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Swearing in public, bringing the club into disrepute.

Can't this be classed as gross misconduct,  allowing him to be dismissed without compensation?! 

I'd probably say the same in his position.

Its Chansiri that is the real culprit, being prepared to let the club go into freefall to force him to resign.

Absolutely disgraceful that Chansiri is allowing this to happen.

Edited by Beholder

Nothing against the man and desperately wanted him to be successful but he is not stopping us shipping goals for fun and as we all know, it is a results business.

Sad for him and all of us, but he just has to go.