Jos storms out

Just now, gbear05 said:

History tells us that any manager displaying this sort of behaviour is about to be out of a job.

with a 'normal' chairman he'd been gone before now   this behaviour is a call for help   he's simply waiting to go and so are the players he's p*ssed off

11 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Swearing in public, bringing the club into disrepute.

Can't this be classed as gross misconduct,  allowing him to be dismissed without compensation?! 

I'm not stirring Interviews ARE part of the job he can't swear at reporters. Do a Pearson or and I dread saying this a Megson and refrain from doing them

3 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Nice move by Jos, collect a pay-off now just in time for Christmas. Pity he's not been as shrewd in his team selections, tactics or substitutions.

He must be wanting to get sack over weekend so can spend his contractual payout before xmas 

3 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

And there lies the problem.......

You can’t blame any manager wanting to get sacked rather than quit, easy money 

or are you referring to the club not been able to afford to sack him ? 

Just now, Baggiehy said:

I'm not stirring Interviews ARE part of the job he can't swear at reporters. Do a Pearson or and I dread saying this a Megson and refrain from doing them

havent had chance to say congrats for sorting the pigs out mate 

The bloke has a record of grinding out results regardless of how good or bad his team is. His record in Germany is pretty fantastic on balance... a league system that isn't massively different from our own in terms of competitiveness. It probably hurts his pride an awful freakin' lot that he hasn't been able to achieve here.

I think it speaks volumes about firstly how competitive and tough English football is, and secondly about what sort of basket case he walked into.

Nonetheless, it's time to ignore personal pride. He walked out the press conference... let's give him 48 hours to walk out of Wednesday. Time to go Jos. 

21 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Put him out of his misery Chansiri. 

Why doesnt Chansiri put us out of our misery and  pis* off now,  he's the root cause and the problem wont go away whilst he is chairman. 

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

What the hell is up with you lot? Why all the pity?

This manager is an absolute disgrace and he needs firing tonight. Isolation of players, changing the system/formation every week, constant meddling with the team, dropping players after being named player of the month, negative tactics, dreadful displays against pigs and leeds, no plan or vision and absolutely no charisma or relationship with the fans. The worst manager in my adult lifetime.

Do one you absolute idiot! No sympathy with this guy. 

The pity is for Jos the man, not Jos the manager.

Of course he should go but its a cruel game sometimes.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

Why doesnt Chansiri put us out of our misery and  pis* off now,  he's the root cause and the problem wont go away whilst he is chairman. 

A little bit easier and quicker to change the manager, especially when the Chairman owns the club!

Edited by GMOwl72

Just now, CLswfc said:

Because then we would be operating at a loss of about £1 million a month (about £33,000 a day, or £1400 an hour) and we would be insolvent and cease to exist.

Unless you've got a spare £500k knocking about to get us to the new year?

3 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

This manager is an absolute disgrace and he needs firing tonight. Isolation of players, changing the system/formation every week, constant meddling with the team, dropping players after being named player of the month, negative tactics, dreadful displays against pigs and leeds, no plan or vision and absolutely no charisma or relationship with the fans. The worst manager in my adult lifetime.

And to top it all it us the fans who are "disrespectful" and "living in the past",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have no sympathy either.

4 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Same here... NONE... he came here not even having watched an English game...by his own admission, he didn't even know where Sheffield was...  He's taken us, like Doyen et al.

Taken the money, and has clearly not given a fiddlers phook.... NO... no sympathy for the bloke.
He's played the club, clearly has phook all preparation or care for the game or the result... and takes us all for fools

PHOOK OFF JOS !!   Don't ever come back