Jos storms out

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Don't you know, all callers have a thorough Wednesday knowledge test they have to pass in order to be allowed on air?

The droves of secret Leeds fans calling in pretending to be Owls on a weekly basis get weeded out as soon as they're asked what Ryan Lowe's middle name is or what 'consilio et animis' means.

:duntmatter:

Ok I’ll go on and pretend to be a pig fan. You know, spread a little happiness around. Put pressure on the team and club and such. So it doesn’t happen and I’m wrong, then what are you moaning about? Sometime I wonder how Wednesday fans manage to tie their shoelaces, they are miles behind. BTW that’s a pisspoor attempt at discreditation 

Edited by pgmetcalf

11 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Ok I’ll go on and pretend to be a pig fan. You know, spread a little happiness around. Put pressure on the team and club and such. So it doesn’t happen and I’m wrong, then what are you moaning about? Sometime I wonder how Wednesday fans manage to tie their shoelaces, they are miles behind. BTW that’s a pisspoor attempt at discreditation 

I wasn't moaning about anything.

You've become a parody of yourself with your paranoia about undercover Blades.

870893721_ISeeSheffieldUnitedFans.jpg.a1ff76d9256030ae672064d1ae091492.jpg

Nobody with half a brain is going to have their opinion swayed one way or another by a caller on Praise Or Grumble - feel free to phone in and pretend to be a Blade if you've reached that point in life, though - at least it should give us, and them, a giggle.

• Haha 1

On 15/12/2018 at 23:42, Owls-Fan said:

We need a manager that that will energise and galvanise the players and fans. At the moment we are like a morgue in the dug out and on the pitch 

This is what we definitely need now .. someone, regardless of race, religion, birthplace etc ... we just need someone in to galvanise this squad and the the positive momentum back and get the fans back on board.

Do you believe though that our inept staff behind the scenes (i'm talking about you Chansiri and your stooges like Miere etc) will get it right? I highly doubt it.

I've no issue with Jos swearing at Giddings. Don't care ..

The main issue is him chopping and changing each game and some ridiculously bizarre decisions.

To go from being fairly solid last back end of last season .. we gone backwards massively ...

6 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

This is what we definitely need now .. someone, regardless of race, religion, birthplace etc ... we just need someone in to galvanise this squad and the the positive momentum back and get the fans back on board.

Do you believe though that our inept staff behind the scenes (i'm talking about you Chansiri and your stooges like Miere etc) will get it right? I highly doubt it.

The main issue is him chopping and changing each game and some ridiculously bizarre decisions.

To go from being fairly solid last back end of last season .. we gone backwards massively ...

I watched MOTD for the first time in years and Stephen Warnock made a great point when talking about the new Soton boss.

He talked about how someone who just has a bit of a plan and a huge dollop of pashun can galvanize support and team very quickly.

Now - of course - it’s honeymoon for the saints at the moment. But I couldn’t help but find myself agreeing with him, and then reflecting on how the greatest amount of pashun we’ve seen from Jos falls somewhere between rocking back and forward on the bench to telling Giddings to STFU

11 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You've become a parody of yourself with your paranoia about undercover Blades.

The irony being that he himself has previously been on the pig forums pretending to be a pig, only to be caught out.

I actually think he's a triple agent - a pig pretending to be a Wednesday fan that's pretending to be a pig.

21 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I watched MOTD for the first time in years and Stephen Warnock made a great point when talking about the new Soton boss.

He talked about how someone who just has a bit of a plan and a huge dollop of pashun can galvanize support and team very quickly.

Now - of course - it’s honeymoon for the saints at the moment. But I couldn’t help but find myself agreeing with him, and then reflecting on how the greatest amount of pashun we’ve seen from Jos falls somewhere between rocking back and forward on the bench to telling Giddings to STFU

Yep, saw this as well and totally agreed with what they said. It's actually amazing what a bit of planning, finding the right manager to fit it, and a bit of proactivity from the people in charge can do to galvanize and push forward a football club.

Unfortunately, we're devoid of all right now and there's little sign of change, making things all the more frustrating as a result.

6 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

The irony being that he himself has previously been on the pig forums pretending to be a pig, only to be caught out.

I actually think he's a triple agent - a pig pretending to be a Wednesday fan that's pretending to be a pig.

Really?! Wow.

That would explain the paranoia, I suppose.

10 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Its not even all about "pashun" neither .. don't need a ranter and raver on the sidelines screaming all and sundry

But as you say, just someone that has a plan, that can galvanise and bunch of players and that lays a consistant foundation with team tactics and line ups and that doesn't baffle players with mumbo jumbo. Its not rocket science is it Jos!!

2 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

With Carlos we broke diamonds (Clare, Hirst)

With Luhukay we'll make diamonds (Thorniley, Dawson, Baker, Preston)

Ah, but Grasshopper, found diamonds are instantly worth millions.

Making diamonds takes billions of years

#Confuscious

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46562131

Edited by edmontonowl

On 17/12/2018 at 17:26, Hack-Abusi said:

Agree about Giddings etc but why have we gone backwards? Loss of Venancio; Nuhiu not making the big effort; Pudil even slower with age; FF was there at the end of last season.