Jos storms out

I genuinely feel sorry for him. He doesn't deserve abuse but I agree it's time to go. 

It might be an unpopular opinion but we are really scraping the barrel for players and any potential new manager. Our squad is shocking. 

A lot of people will still be miserable when they see a new boss come in and do very little differently. 

Jos isn't an idiot, I think he's desperate to explain what's going on but he can't. Sad way to end a decent career. 

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Let's be reyt, if you're on a well paid job you're not very good at, but your boss isnt sacking you. Would you walk? No? Now can we see who the problem is here..

Yes DC needs to sack the prat. But if you can't stand the heat then f@ck off out of the kitchen!

What the hell is up with you lot? Why all the pity?

This manager is an absolute disgrace and he needs firing tonight. Isolation of players, changing the system/formation every week, constant meddling with the team, dropping players after being named player of the month, negative tactics, dreadful displays against pigs and leeds, no plan or vision and absolutely no charisma or relationship with the fans. The worst manager in my adult lifetime.

Do one you absolute idiot! No sympathy with this guy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2