Jos storms out

3 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

So In your opinion because he's not very good at his job he deserves abuse???

I'll safely bet there's quite a few who think your tug at your job but surely that doesn't give them the right to abuse you, thats if your not a "full time dad/mum" lol

Just doesn't deserve sympathy, that's all he's saying

he's not being abused FFS, Good God, what sort of tree hugging bloody world do people live in.
If he can swear, so the phook can we. And he is a sheite manager

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

There is a very real element of truth in what he said. Living in the past. We need a manager who can set expectations with fans and is allowed to by DC.

Im not having it that he has alienated all our expensive players. He effectively has one of the smallest and least inexperienced squads in the league available.

I guess we will find out when the new man comes in

Please stop talking sense

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Just doesn't deserve sympathy, that's all he's saying

he's not being abused FFS, Good God, what sort of tree hugging bloody world do people live in.
If he can swear, so the phook can we. And he is a sheite manager

I need to stand near you next match then if him and several players aren't just getting abused all game.

4 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

There is a very real element of truth in what he said. Living in the past. We need a manager who can set expectations with fans and is allowed to by DC.

Im not having it that he has alienated all our expensive players. He effectively has one of the smallest and least experienced squads in the league available.

I guess we will find out when the new man comes in

To a certain extent you're right.

But this also needs to come from those above him too.

Remember DC getting the seals to clap along at the pre-season fans' forum when he said anyone that thinks Sheffield United has a better team than us knows nothing about football? And he's got fans paying some of the most expensive prices for outside top-flight football in the world. 

If we're going to be tootling along barely achieving owt in the Championship, the pricing structure needs to reflect that, and we need an owner who isn't going to lie (by omission) about a transfer embargo and insist we have a better squad than a team that will almost certainly finish in the play-offs. 

• Like 1

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

I need to stand near you next match then if him and several players aren't just getting abused all game.

Poor little protected lambs, all fed with silver spoons and not a hard days work amongst the lot of em.
5 points out of 30. And you want us to hug them ?  really ?

I'll stand by you, anyday. But i'll be shouting the truth if they are crap

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Poor little protected lambs, all fed with silver spoons and not a hard days work amongst the lot of em.
5 points out of 30. And you want us to hug them ?  really ?

I'll stand by you, anyday. But i'll be shouting the truth if they are crap

No hugging I didn't clap em either after the game just walked out as cant think of a single situation were shouting abuse at them helps.

Take that back actually Bothroyd got it as he just couldn't be arsed but I geniunley don't think that's the case with this lot although I've no idea why results have tailed off after Bristol City.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

To a certain extent you're right.

But this also needs to come from those above him too.

Remember DC getting the seals to clap along at the pre-season fans' forum when he said anyone that thinks Sheffield United has a better team than us knows nothing about football? And he's got fans paying some of the most expensive prices for outside top-flight football in the world. 

If we're going to be tootling along barely achieving owt in the Championship, the pricing structure needs to reflect that, and we need an owner who isn't going to lie (by omission) about a transfer embargo and insist we have a better squad than a team that will almost certainly finish in the play-offs. 

I am completely aligned with you, DC has got a thick skinned (not so much today) barrier taking all the big hits at the moment. Its called Jos. 

Thursday will be very very interesting. 

18 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Just get ready for more of the same. You clearly still think that everything wrong with us at the moment is all his fault. 

Doesn't matter who the manager is at the moment. Our available squad are not good enough to challenge. I think we are just good enough to stay up. 

We need to know why on Thursday. 

Plenty more wrong than just the manager that is for sure.

But saying that makes it all the more crucial that we have a manager who can bring the squad together, get the best out of what he has, settle on a preferred team and a formation that they can work within and play regularly and make us competitive and hard to break down.

Clubs with smaller resources than the squad he has at his disposal have managed it. He has done nothing in relation to any of the above this season. 

Just now, Mystic Neg said:

I am completely aligned with you, DC has got a thick skinned (not so much today) barrier taking all the big hits at the moment. Its called Jos. 

Thursday will be very very interesting. 

Be an absolute car wreck unless 'he' has been removed before then 

40 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wish he would storm out of his job as manager. DC will end up storming out of the forum next week if he doesn’t like something fans say to him. 

if jos aint sacked before the forum ,the forum will either be cancelled or chansiri will storm out as we all know he don't like criticism .then I can see it getting that heated that if he just drops the mic and storms off I can see the scenes 100x worse than after the Norwich game . chansiri for once in his life needs to listen ,sack him now, say sorry might be a good start on Thursday night , thank us for supporting us through these times watching total dross ,and promise I will do all I can to get the right manager in and will listen to and get the right advise.that would get everyone onside . he needs to do that.