Jos storms out

if you are in a job with a pay off for being sacked and a clueless indecisive owner would you walk and forgo the payoff?

And why keep asking him if he is going to be sacked when it isn't his decision?

He is correct in his reaction-giddings is a smarmy ingratiating self important cum-sucking tool. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, waynecoyne14 said:

if you are in a job with a pay off for being sacked and a clueless indecisive owner would you walk and forgo the payoff?

He is correct in his reaction-giddings is a smarmy ingratiating self important cum-sucking tool. 

Yes, I agree.

Chansiri, yet again, is the author of this mess.

I

49 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Just heard the interview Jesus he's out of it you can get away with that at the team but not the press

swearing at the press makes him a better man in my opinion, journalists in my opinion are a set of people who comment on others performances because they can actually do nothing themselves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, waynecoyne14 said:

Giddings is a journalist, you see them many times a day door stepping politicians, celebs and others, wanting a reaction. He has overstepped the mark and has obviously lost his appetite for the job. I'll be amazed if he lasts until the middle of next week.

10 minutes ago, oi_you_owl said:

Where do you draw the line, on what's deserved, and whats not?

Like for instance, bloke doing his job, wants to stay, turn things around, or you know...provide for his family. 

Some of the abuse online. Wrong. 

Everything a matter of perspective, of course. Personally tugs on me heartstrings a bit, that said I'm a sensitive flower. 

Hey look I'm a softy too, but sometimes principles are called for

We all have responsibilities but if continuing to feed his family comes at the expense of relegation then it isn't a price worth paying.

1 minute ago, Geedee said:

I

swearing at the press makes him a better man in my opinion, journalists in my opinion are a set of people who comment on others performances because they can actually do nothing themselves

Ahem, pretty much exactly what we are all doing on owlstalk! 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, steveger said:

I don't think it's that, maybe he cant afford to "walk"... money involved, i wouldn't do the "honourable thing" and loose out on much needed money...

It wouldn't surprise me if he already knows he's going but has come to an agreement with DC to stay on until a replacement had been sourced with the promise of a bonus of he does.

6 minutes ago, Geedee said:

I

swearing at the press makes him a better man in my opinion, journalists in my opinion are a set of people who comment on others performances because they can actually do nothing themselves. 

Nah man It always looks bad look at Pearson before he left the Foxes. You're the face of the club. Him swearing at the press is him swearing at the fans S

What's happened today clearly indicates that the players want him out, and Jos will know that.

That's why he's angry.

Giddings was right that the players downed tools, and that's what they do when they want shot of a manager.

It was clear that Jos believes the goals conceded to be stupid - and avoidable.

We want him out, and I've no doubt Jos wants out too.

He's probably as frustrated with Chansiri as we are.

Guest Bulgaria

Jos should be getting much more from this squad.

It's clear to see that the players want change.

Chansiri will relieve him of his duties very soon, I've no doubt about that.