Squad photo

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Where’s this come from as not on the OS?

It is ... but from the summer .. people stirring the pot

oh and DC was in previous seasons for you hard core fans thinking this is a new thing

Edited by dowls

2 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Another sign that suggests Jos isn't going anywhere?

DuURzE9WkAABwD7.jpg

I don't think this has been taken this week. Look at the Green Leaves on the trees in the top right hand corner of the photo. 

Hector and Onomah had both signed before the Norwich debacle, and we all no Mr C was famously at Hillsborough that day feightin outside the South Stand after the match.

Has anyone uncovered the Peter Eustace 89 squad photo yet?

:Chansiri:

Does turning up for the team photo qualify them for an appearance fee? Has this one photo triggered a clause in Abdi, Boyd & Jones contracts and they’ve just been given shiny new 5 year deals? 

The silence from the club on this subject is a disgrace!!

DC out!

• Haha 1

46 fully paid up members of “the idle rich club”. The modern day professional footballer...bunch of overpaid wasters, whoever they play for. I’m willing to bet that every Owlstalk member would give or have given their eye teeth to pull on the stripes and step onto the hallowed Desso...that “Shower of Shyte” are truly not worthy at the moment.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

Does anyone know the name of our assistant manager? Not since I was probably 4 years old could I not tell you who Wednesday's assistant manager is...who the fk is he ffs...aaaaaaggghhhh

This is fkn ridiculous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remy_Reynierse