Fans Forum - Change of venue

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I'm not ITK and would never claim to be but I get the feeling there will be a major announcement at this forum. I don't see the point of calling it otherwise?

Blimey ....................................he's the last thing we want.

PhysicalVagueArctichare-small.gif

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I'm not ITK and would never claim to be but I get the feeling there will be a major announcement at this forum. I don't see the point of calling it otherwise?

Unfortunately reading the story on the OS it seems DC is just deluded enough to allow more fans to attend due to the demand for tickets.

I really hope those attending let him know the fans aren’t happy with the manager and explain the reasons properly 

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think it needs a smaller forum, couple of hundred people at most.

Main points will be known by most people the next day.

I dont think Chansiri will announce he is going as what point of answering any questions about state of club.

Will be for new owners to answer.

How are they going to run a meeting like this in an orderly constructive fashion? Madness. They call it Madness. 

42 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I hope you are right however I have the feeling DC is so deluded that he thinks fans will just want to turn up and praise him. 

Fair play to DC, he gets some stick, sometimes rightly and sometimes unjustly, but at least he's got the balls to front up to the fans including his critics face to face.

Reacting to demand for this event, the club has arranged a bigger venue, which is good news and to be commended.

Can't attend myself but went to the last forum and enjoyed the evening. Found the long rambles a bit tedious but generally left in a positive frame of mind. Sometimes with silence from the club and countless rumours on the internet appearing to merge into a sort of alternative reality, nice to hear some information from the horses mouth, so to speak. 

When this was announced I made an off hand comment about this being a further excuse for Chansiri to dictate and emotionally blackmail people with his usual “be nice to me or I go” drivel.

Are questions being vetted beforehand? 

Itll be like Question Time. A small handful of people will get an opportunity to ask their question, having been ran by Chansiri first so he can approve it, and the response will be to listen to a 20 minute monologue as he skirts round the issue, otherwise makes excuses or simply issues threats.

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Unfortunately reading the story on the OS it seems DC is just deluded enough to allow more fans to attend due to the demand for tickets.

I really hope those attending let him know the fans aren’t happy with the manager and explain the reasons properly 

I'm sure they will.

Have you seen some of the nobs on the North at half time when they've had a few shandies? It'll be carnage I tell thi.