Fans Forum - Change of venue

11 minutes ago, steveger said:

I've heard Leeds are bringing 3000

Think you've missed a zero off mate!

7 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Quite ironic that the venue has 8 sides - that matches the number of different sides Jos has picked in the last 8 matches.....

Shame the city doesn't have a venue called the tetracontagon as that would have been closer to reality! :luhukay:

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Over 1000 fans will be in attendance. I really can’t see how this is going to end well. Does DC think the fans will just want to praise him? If Jos is still in charge when this forum happens people are rightly going to give DC hell. 

Surely he is going to give fans some good news otherwise you’d keep the venue small and the hostilities to a minimum.

Surely he’s not deluded enough to think he wants thousands of fans to be in attendance when he tells us nothing is changing and we are in the sh*

sorry called you Shirley twice there

Edited by Owls-Fan

Have you noticed the change in the details of the forum the chairman will seek answer as many questions as possible

So after his 30-45 minute introduction about how great he is and that the fans need to keep paying the over inflated prices, fans get 15 minute before the room needs everyone out for 8pm and the over 60's Yoga classes start. :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Have you noticed the change in the details of the forum the chairman will seek answer as many questions as possible

So after his 30-45 minute introduction about how great he is and that the fans need to keep paying the over inflated prices, fans get 15 minute before the room needs everyone out for 8pm and the over 60's Yoga classes start. :duntmatter:

Phwoooah over 60's Grannies in Lycra, i'm stopping afterwards for some of that....:carlosswfc:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Star Wars Yoda GIF - StarWars Yoda Dance GIFs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Woodseats Owl said:

The most important thing I'd like to know is.....where are the nearest pubs ?

I think I'll need a drink beforehand. 

UTO's

Get screaming off your bits tanked up and run amok at the meeting.... we'll post bail for you and back you up on here in a dedicated thread.

• Haha 1