why is he still here

31 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

After that shambles on Saturday and the majority of the season being painful to watch it really is unbelievable he is still here. What has to happen for DC to bloody do something. If he was going to sack him this week I think he would have done it today so looks like Jos will still be in charge at the weekend unfortunately. 

Is the owner even in the country is what I’m thinking, I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if he slides into the background for a while gives the day to day running to someone else , hopefully he will still foot the bills while a buyer is sought

1 minute ago, Woozie said:

I'm not fully sold on it but it is a bit suspicious.

Way too many holes in it to be true, it was doing the rounds last year when players were injured then they came back from injury and played and it all went quiet. The club have stated that there are no contract issues with players not playing but people who scream for transparency don't believe it when it doesn't fit their agenda

1 hour ago, bhaigh107 said:

Why is Jos still Wednesday manager is it only supporters who can see this guy does not have a clue and will relegate us. Are we waiting for another raft of ridiculous changes, changing system and conceding another four goals, ignoring quality players for no apparent reason.   

DC has ordered a Taxi for Jos ................... 

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

WE HAVE NO MONEY UNTIL WE SELL SOMEONE

ABDI, BOYD AND THE LIKE WON'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT A PAY OFF TOO

I do know that you know, Hoots.........but it's sarcastic humour or razor blades, sarcastic humour got us through the 70's and seems fitting once again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

WE HAVE NO MONEY UNTIL WE SELL SOMEONE

ABDI, BOYD AND THE LIKE WON'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT A PAY OFF TOO

Pay me to sign.

Pay me to play.

Pay me to assist.

Pay me to score.

Pay me to keep a clean sheet.

Pay me to play 30 games in a season.

Pay me more to keep me happy

It's seeing this side of the game which can turn a person off football.

I still believe Jos is a good man who has been dealt a bad hand. Don't see any quick fix.

8 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Pay me to sign.

Pay me to play.

Pay me to assist.

Pay me to score.

Pay me to keep a clean sheet.

Pay me to play 30 games in a season.

Pay me more to keep me happy

It's seeing this side of the game which can turn a person off football.

I still believe Jos is a good man who has been dealt a bad hand. Don't see any quick fix.

This is what winds me up more than anything

It's the players that are scamming the club not the manager

But apart from the odd one (Fox) the favourites can turn in substandard performances whenever they want knowing that the manager will take the stick

The manager has been dealt a very bad hand, he's been told to mould a team with players who don't want to put a shift in

He can't get rid of the deadwood because they are all comfortable on massive contracts

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Maybe DC is off tunaring somewhere and he’s not in the UK?

The star last night said he wasn’t at the game saturday and wasn’t out of the country at the moment.

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

This is what winds me up more than anything

It's the players that are scamming the club not the manager

But apart from the odd one (Fox) the favourites can turn in substandard performances whenever they want knowing that the manager will take the stick

The manager has been dealt a very bad hand, he's been told to mould a team with players who don't want to put a shift in

He can't get rid of the deadwood because they are all comfortable on massive contracts

I don’t disagree but no one is making him change from a back 3 to a back 4 every other game whilst also making 3/4/5 changes to the line up.

he needs sacking.

11 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Bhaigh107, if you had to stick 300k in Westwoods pocket for his next performance. I think you'd ignore Westwood too. I'd certainly block him on whatsapp and even defriend him on facebook

What utter bullsheeet

6 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

I dont think it was ever revealed what contract JL signed.

If it was only for an initial 12 months then maybe DC can get rid of him for nothing in early January ?......................(he says, desperately clutching at straws!!)

Forgot that, how long was his contract for...surely not a 3-year deal to an unknown? ...surely not.