why is he still here

After that shambles on Saturday and the majority of the season being painful to watch it really is unbelievable he is still here. What has to happen for DC to bloody do something. If he was going to sack him this week I think he would have done it today so looks like Jos will still be in charge at the weekend unfortunately. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

And that's all you have got ?

You couldn't be further from the truth...

Lets start at the end 

I'm afraid you've missed the bus Mr Owl....

There's another along soon.

Ding Ding ....

5898085608_4daea7cf3d_b.jpg

So your reaction is more misguided nonsense, it beggars belief.

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Where's all these Red Bull rumours come from

As anyone heard something concrete?

No it was some garbage that came out months ago and has started again due to social media and people desperate for change, we could have Abramovic buy us and he still wouldn't be able to spend more than DC currently can (nothing) due to FFP.

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

To be fair, I wouldn't put all the blame on Dawson. The dynamic of the team, even to go as for as body types of players.....aren't ideal.

We're in a dog fight with fancy dan players. FF, Bannan and tackle shy Reach.

I don't blame Dawson at all, He is a boy holding down a place in a struggling team.

The International Goalkeeper sitting on his arse would be my choice to give the defence a bit more confidence, but until someone opens their trap or he leaves then we are still mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed poo  

Just now, toppOwl said:

No it was some garbage that came out months ago and has started again due to social media and people desperate for change, we could have Abramovic buy us and he still wouldn't be able to spend more than DC currently can (nothing) due to FFP.

You see there you go again 

Talking about something that you can neither confirm or deny just pure supposition without any fact ....

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

A great deal more than you and a load more than the multitudes of "Thinkers" and "Theorists"  on this platform ...

If you believe the likes of him then you really do have serious issues.

Westwood was playing regularly under CC are you saying that if he hadn't got injured he would have been dropped after two more games???

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You see there you go again 

Talking about something that you can neither confirm or deny just pure supposition without any fact ....

Ok lets me pretend its true (it isn't) it doesn't change the FFP situation, so we wouldn't be able to spend any of Red Bulls money.

24 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Lets start at the beginning, Westwood has made 138 appearances, I'm pretty sure no contract in the 100 and odd years of football has had a clause triggering a bonus for playing 139 games, its laughable to even suggest it.

Westwood signed a contract extension on 5th August 2016. Source

Since then he's made 63 appearances. Source

Didn't Michael Brown say that 2 more appearances would trigger something in KW's contract?

I don't know, I might be wrong. Someone double check.

Edited by Woozie
link

19 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I think we will sell someone like Reach in January, then we might be able to afford to sack Jos

Chansiri will have to be careful though, selling a favourite will affect season ticket sales, so I expect any business to be done late in the window

With the majority of Championship managers earning around half a million a year Reach would pay for lots of Jos's. 

Lots of Jos's, now that's proper scary:ghoulguy::duntmatter:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Westwood signed a contract extension on 5th August 2016. Source

Since then he's made 63 appearances. Source

Didn't Michael Brown say that 2 more appearances would trigger something in KW's contract?

I don't know, I might be wrong. Someone double check.

So I'll ask you the same question - he was playing regularly under CC would he have been dropped had he not got injured if he'd played two more games ?

Edited by toppOwl

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

If you believe the likes of him then you really do have serious issues.

Westwood was playing regularly under CC are you saying that if he hadn't got injured he would have been dropped after two more games???

I don't have to believe Micheal Brown ..

As I have said I know whats going on and you are guessing and you are wrong ....

The problem didn't start on Jan 1st 2018, it's being repaired since that date, what you are seeing now is "damage limitation" ..

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

Ok lets me pretend its true (it isn't) it doesn't change the FFP situation, so we wouldn't be able to spend any of Red Bulls money.

You have to walk before you run. 

Swim before you do the 10 metre platform ...

DC is wearing hush puppies and rubber rings on his arms now .

Reboot is a word you are probably familiar with?

Investment is always welcome no matter what state the club is in ....

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I don't have to believe Micheal Brown ..

As I have said I know whats going on and you are guessing and you are wrong ....

The problem didn't start on Jan 1st 2018, it's being repaired since that date, what you are seeing now is "damage limitation" ..

You have to walk before you run. 

Swim before you do the 10 metre platform ...

DC is wearing hush puppies and rubber rings on his arms now .

Reboot is a word you are probably familiar with?

Investment is always welcome no matter what state the club is in ....

Nowt worse in football than a pretend ITK.

Investment might be welcome but it can't currently be spent on the playing squad no matter who the owner is.

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

Nowt worse in football than a pretend ITK.

Investment might be welcome but it can't currently be spent on the playing squad no matter who the owner is.

And there's really nothing worse than a fisherman using the wrong bait in the wrong swim 

You're guessing you're fishing.

You are also impatient..

it's took 3 years to get to this mess 

It's going to take a great deal longer to get out of it ...

"Get on the bus" or wait for another destination..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

So I'll ask you the same question - he was playing regularly under CC would he have been dropped had he not got injured if he'd played two more games ?

I don't know. Wasn't it the "injuries" that sparked the conspiracies in the first place?