why is he still here

I wonder where chansiri is? after the Norwich game and him arguing with supporters some say he aint been at the club? if he is trying to sell us my guess is he wont have a chance unless he is prepared to right off most of money he has spent . id like it if jos did the decent thing and left ,what good will it do his health what will be coming to him over the next few games . 

3 hours ago, ka58 said:

I don’t disagree but no one is making him change from a back 3 to a back 4 every other game whilst also making 3/4/5 changes to the line up.

he needs sacking.

I'm not going to argue with you mate

But according to that logic, we should pick the same players for Saturday that embarrassed the club at Blackburn

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

13 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

WE CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY HIS CONTRACT UP WITHOUT FIRST SELLING SOMEONE

But we can afford to pay him to the end of the season when he will receive more money.

Something doesn't sound right about that. WTF: Oh wait a minute DC is our chairman !!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

But we can afford to pay him to the end of the season when he will receive more money.

Something doesn't sound right about that. WTF: Oh wait a minute DC is our chairman !!

I would think his salary is already accounted for so I don't really buy the rumour that we can't financially sack him.

13 hours ago, toppOwl said:

Lets start at the beginning, Westwood has made 138 appearances, I'm pretty sure no contract in the 100 and odd years of football has had a clause triggering a bonus for playing 139 games, its laughable to even suggest it.

Westwood signed a new contract how many games had he played at this point I seem to think it was around 90-95 games.

He has not played for over a year, do people really think he will get a new deal if he plays a few games unlikely, add to that he is a free agent when we signed him so no stage payments unless something was written into the contract when he made x number of appearances.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11703/10524254/sheffield-wednesday-goalkeeper-keiren-westwood-extends-contract

Can anyone be bothered to work out how many games he has played since August 2016 from when he signed his new contract. Then compare that to Forestieri and who has played the most games in that time. As Westwood is treated as a crock but Fessi as a god, I don't know but would be interest to know who has played more.

Funnily enough it's about selling at the right time something as a football club we are crap at

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/sheffield-wednesday-middlesbrough-fc-westwood-13363349

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

I would think his salary is already accounted for so I don't really buy the rumour that we can't financially sack him.

The only logical reason I could think of would be if he plays say 50 games he gets a bonus, like if you buy a player from elsewhere there is normally clauses for goals, appearances and international recognition but I don't think so. More likely he gets a clean sheet bonus together with Lees and the others hence no clean sheets. 

25 minutes ago, room0035 said:

The only logical reason I could think of would be if he plays say 50 games he gets a bonus, like if you buy a player from elsewhere there is normally clauses for goals, appearances and international recognition but I don't think so. More likely he gets a clean sheet bonus together with Lees and the others hence no clean sheets. 

My post was about Jos not Westwood.

11 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I'm not going to argue with you mate

But according to that logic, we should pick the same players for Saturday that embarrassed the club at Blackburn

Its a cumulative effect tho hootie.

all managers change things occasionally but this fella does it indiscriminately.

someone posted some stats on here that shows we pretty much win or draw with a back 3 but lose whenever we go to a back 4.

For me he just doesn’t have a plan or a system.

11 hours ago, ka58 said:

Its a cumulative effect tho hootie.

all managers change things occasionally but this fella does it indiscriminately.

someone posted some stats on here that shows we pretty much win or draw with a back 3 but lose whenever we go to a back 4.

For me he just doesn’t have a plan or a system.

We don't know if he changes things just for changes sake, or whether he's guided by the medical team

You could also get a player playing well one game, but then someone in the same position plays better in training

Then there's horses for courses

I just don't know

The one thing I do know, he's been given 500K in the transfer market and told to 'sort the mess that Carlos left out'

Mourinhio wouldn't succeed with that remit

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.