why is he still here

Why is Jos still Wednesday manager is it only supporters who can see this guy does not have a clue and will relegate us. Are we waiting for another raft of ridiculous changes, changing system and conceding another four goals, ignoring quality players for no apparent reason.   

Only thing I can think of, is that Jos is towing the line with over cautious football at the Chairmans behest, but it's left us wide open for attack, with us playing out from the back. Needs to wake up and start playing attacking football before we slip further down the table. He's got the tools for attack, he ain't got the tools for defence. 

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

Bhaigh107, if you had to stick 300k in Westwoods pocket for his next performance. I think you'd ignore Westwood too. I'd certainly block him on whatsapp and even defriend him on facebook

Is this actually fact or made up to suit an agenda?

Only one man responsible for giving him the contract if true and now the same guy bans him from playing, If you didn't want to pay it or thought he wasn't worth it why let him sign it. Better players are signed high in the stands while we get thumped on a weekly basis. Total madness.

4 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Bhaigh107, if you had to stick 300k in Westwoods pocket for his next performance. I think you'd ignore Westwood too. I'd certainly block him on whatsapp and even defriend him on facebook

You aren't too far off here ......

However we wouldn't be in this situation had he been let go at the last season ending  .....

2 minutes ago, Prince said:

Only one man responsible for giving him the contract if true and now the same guy bans him from playing, If you didn't want to pay it or thought he wasn't worth it why let him sign it. Better players are signed high in the stands while we get thumped on a weekly basis. Total madness.

Its total and utter rubbish, the theory has so many holes in it its unreal yet people still state it as fact. :Chansiri:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Prince said:

I'd just like people to pursue a different way of thinking.

I honestly do believe Westwood is not available for selection. Yet still very happy to sit on his contract till July 2019. This is the only logical answer.