Is Jos in a “no win” situation against the mini pigs

37 minutes ago, shandypants said:

If Jos is still in charge for the Rovrum game then if we lose or draw, the lynch mob will out in force; if we win then it’s just a win against a team we’d be expected to beat. 

Is is there any way we can beat the Millers and Jos come out of it with credit?

Yea if we murder them about 5-0 , it's gonna happen though cause we will never do that to anyone , not good enough !

37 minutes ago, shandypants said:

If Jos is still in charge for the Rovrum game then if we lose or draw, the lynch mob will out in force; if we win then it’s just a win against a team we’d be expected to beat. 

If we win it's against a team we're expected to lose against. 

They're not doing very well away from home but they're a big strong side that are giving most sides really tough games. 

I'm not confident one little bit. 

Not won away all season, we know what to expect in these situations. :duntmatter:

18 minutes ago, vulva said:

Agree. When I hear the phrase ‘one more game’, it’s game over. Managers never recover from these positions. He’s lost the fans, and players. We need a dead cat bounce, and quick. 

He’s on the star website saying he feels he hasn’t lost the players which just about sums up his time in charge. Totally clueless.

51 minutes ago, shandypants said:

26 minutes ago, torryowl said:

if this bunch of no hopers beat rovrum 5-0 they'll come off to a standing ovation and yesterday will be forgotten …..that's how fickle we are . 

Its because 99% of fans don't use this site. It's owls talk that as made the manager situation toxic, not the general fan base. 

8 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

He’s on the star website saying he feels he hasn’t lost the players which just about sums up his time in charge. Totally clueless.

Agreed. He's so clueless he could fall into a barrel full of t1ts and come out sucking his thumb.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shandypants said:

Jos shouldnt be here by the time we play Toytown 

In in my opinion Jos’s ship has sailed due to factors covered in many other posts ( no knowledge of English football; poor selection; inconsistent selection, square pegs in round holes; no passion; poor communication skills; no sign of improvement)

However Legend has it that Sir Alex was one game from the sack at Man Utd. So it’s never over till it’s over. On this basis I would simply want to see our best players playing in their best positions following a gameplan and demonstrating pride and passion 

52 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

It’s shocking from DC that Jos is still in charge. I’m really hoping there will be an announcement tomorrow thanking Jos for his services. 

if a positive poster like you as lost the faith then its certainly time for him to go ……..

5 minutes ago, torryowl said:

if a positive poster like you as lost the faith then its certainly time for him to go ……..

Let’s keep him hey, he’s doing a great job, he really has got the players giving everything for him. I’m really enjoying watching us this season.