Moyes Please

As above. Excellent career up until the Man Utd job (subsequently proved to be a poisoned chalice anyway) & was making inroads at West Ham until the Davids panicked & went for a “bigger” name.

Plays good football, organises a side & is used to working on a shoestring as demonstrated at Everton. The man needs to rebuild his career & we need to rebuild this club.

• Haha 2

Just now, Stoop said:

Bruce for me

In an ideal world...but we are not in an ideal world..

Pick a European country

Pick Second tier

Pick a team who once played in the early stages of the European cup in the 70’s who’s assistant manager fancies a challenge in England.

• Haha 1

I’d take Moyes and he’s the type of Manager that we need right now. However, I think we are in a perilous position and any manager with any stock won’t come. We wouldn’t be able to afford him as well. His last job was West Ham.

Sometimes, I think debating our next Manager is pointless anyway as Chansiri will just bring someone in from the continent that we’ve never heard of.

3 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Who then?

There's been some decent names mentioned. Bruce, Jakonovic, Holloway et al. However, the more I think about it, I'd like Meggo to return. He'd wheel and deal, galvanise the club, bring his passion for the club and would keep us up. Get him in DC. (He won't).