Moyes Please

You think just because he cant diesel English and Sunderland having crippling debts that’s enough to justify failing miserably at both these clubs 

I’d question a mans judgement in taking such join pretty sure he knew he didn’t speak the language at socidad and I’m pretty sure he knew the financial situation on at Sunderland. If you can’t be successful under the terms or conditions you go into the role with then you fail 

57 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

OK, I’ll add him to the list.

Tricky one, Hmmm...

... For me the list simply must be (in alphabetical order):

Tony Bruce

Alan Curbishley

Alan Pardon-Me

Steve Pulis

Chris Waffle

Wenger

Zidane

I'd probably add Scolari to the list if I could along with Gerry Francis, Julen Lopetegui, and  Graeme Souness.

IMHO.

9 minutes ago, fpowl said:

You think just because he cant diesel English and Sunderland having crippling debts that’s enough to justify failing miserably at both these clubs 

I’d question a mans judgement in taking such join pretty sure he knew he didn’t speak the language at socidad and I’m pretty sure he knew the financial situation on at Sunderland. If you can’t be successful under the terms or conditions you go into the role with then you fail 

At Sociedad they finished 12th and beat Barcelona despite not speaking the language. 

It would have taken someone special to stop Sunderland dropping that season 

It’s harsh to say someone shouldn’t take on challenges if they know they are difficult. But each to their own 

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Shame. Would have been great in some ways. 

The fake footballer sticker would have added some guffaws to a grim season.

2018-12-02 10.50.36.png

Is it just me?

sid.jpg

10 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I’d take Moyes and he’s the type of Manager that we need right now. However, I think we are in a perilous position and any manager with any stock won’t come. We wouldn’t be able to afford him as well. His last job was West Ham.

Sometimes, I think debating our next Manager is pointless anyway as Chansiri will just bring someone in from the continent that we’ve never heard of.

Your talkin sense pal.

Cut it out, NOW.

3 hours ago, F. Spiksley said:

Tricky one, Hmmm...

... For me the list simply must be (in alphabetical order):

Tony Bruce

Alan Curbishley

Alan Pardon-Me

Steve Pulis

Chris Waffle

Wenger

Zidane

I'd probably add Scolari to the list if I could along with Gerry Francis, Julen Lopetegui, and  Graeme Souness.

IMHO.

Also :

Sir Alf Ramsey

Ted Rogers (+ dusty bin)

Jose Mourinho

Archduke Maximilian I of Mexico

Rolf Harris *

Harry Redknapp

*(controversial appointment)

Admittedly by the virtue of being dead one or more of these people may not be available to take on the head coach role at SWFC, in which case a random foreign manager with a 1 sentence description on Wikipedia may have to suffice.

• Haha 2