POLL - JOS IN OR OUT?

POLL - JOS IN OR OUT?  

786 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the club to stick with Jos or is it time for a change?

• JOS IN - He's the right man for the job.
    • JOS OUT - We need a new manager.

14 minutes ago, RockieOwl said:

We don't have the players full stop. Not to do with the changing the formation. If we played 3-5-2 every game then I don't think we would do much better if at all.

To answer your question though, maybe Jos is figuring out who can play to his methods and who can't. He's hardly had chance to bring his own players in which is why I think he could be given more time

Agreed, he’s still got a few more defensive combinations to try out. :duntmatter:

10 hours ago, heppers said:

I could not agree more.

changing the manager is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

What if you rearranged it so that your deckchair to closer to a life raft?

I haven't voted. It's difficult to know if the JL "in" votes were ironic..... It certainly isn't all his fault but you feel the players have checked out and a change is all we have left as far as options go.

What a total mess. Most alarming is a noticeable momentum shift in the number of people feeling the owner needs to sell up. It's difficult to come up with any reasonable counter-arguments to that viewpoint.

I'd say the SWFC/DC experiment has passed a point of no return.

• Like 1

We no the club look in on owlstalk

this is an clear sign of the confidence and satisfaction the fans currently have with the current manager and performances 

if chansiri fails to ignore the concerns any longer then he really looses my confidence too 

even if he does not remove the manager something has to give our performances and passion have gone so far backwards with the squad we have. 

I honestky believe we are we are on the path for relegation this season 

17 hours ago, heppers said:

I think the issues go far beyond the manager. We have a really big problem that will get worse at the end of the season. I really do fear the worst.

I agree . I think the extent of our problems will become clear I  the summer.the one things we can't afford is a points deduction.

Our defence is dreadful, I cannot understand the logic behind not playing Hutch or Westie (be it the manager of the chairman), sorry Jos, it hasn't worked out, time to go whilst you still have some dignity left

Our problem is that we get through too many manager. Some sackings are unavoidable (as is Jos's I am afraid). But we got rid of Megson and then Gray far too early.

Gray in particular had given us a wonderful defence. Carlos left that alone for a good while and we reaped the benefit. 

When Jos goes there will be no good bits of our team left. It is like where we were just before we got Jack Charlton.   

9 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

I wonder about the 3% of those who voted to keep Luhujay.

I guess they may be Sheffield Utd or Rotherham Utd fans who would be desperate for us to keep him.

If I were a Rotherham fan I would be desperate that Luhukay is given one last game.

Rotherham will be his final humiliation.

If we lose to them, except it to get toxic.

9 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

I wonder about the 3% of those who voted to keep Luhujay.

I guess they may be Sheffield Utd or Rotherham Utd fans who would be desperate for us to keep him.

If I were a Rotherham fan I would be desperate that Luhukay is given one last game.

Are you trying to suggest that "Good Old Arsenal" may not be a Wednesdayite?!  About half of the others who voted in have zero or very low post counts as well - or were drunk.

I doubt Jos himself has ever viewed his appointment as long term

Otherwise, he'd have spent part of the summer (and some of his salary) trying to improve his English

As it is, he barely gets his points across to the press

So why assume he fares better instructing the players?

Maybe he relies too much on Lee Bullen or Merry Eye Rinse to provide suitable translation

Or even Joey? That might explain why he's nailed down a starting place

Either way, I'd have thought good communications were essential when defining tactics

The play often looks disjointed, the players disorganized - and they don't seem to get much help from the sidelines

I didn't vote in the poll but what signs are there that things are about to improve?

If a change is inevitable then the sooner it happens the better  :mellow:

13 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

I doubt Jos himself has ever viewed his appointment as long term

Otherwise, he'd have spent part of the summer (and some of his salary) trying to improve his English

As it is, he barely gets his points across to the press

So why assume he fares better instructing the players?

Maybe he relies too much on Lee Bullen or Merry Eye Rinse to provide suitable translation

Or even Joey? That might explain why he's nailed down a starting place

Either way, I'd have thought good communications were essential when defining tactics

The play often looks disjointed, the players disorganized - and they don't seem to get much help from the sidelines

I didn't vote in the poll but what signs are there that things are about to improve?

If a change is inevitable then the sooner it happens the better  :mellow:

Leeds manager aint doing a bad job is he. I think your thought pattern as just gone out of the window. Wouldn't just be as easy as I cant wait to see the back of him. Lot more straight forward and not scientific. If you really believe this is just about a communication problem then you are in cuckoo land pal. Please don't think I'm being offensive towards you as that isn't my intention. The problems with this club start at the very top and work downwards. It really needs a new owner and start from there. As the vast majority want the manager gone, whats the next step in the way things are panning out at the moment. Is there another manager lined up, how bad is the FFP going to affect us and so on and so forth. Its a bloody mess.  We still have a squad of highly overpaid ageing players on ridiculous contracts which Im led to believe, and for whatever reason its obvious to see they are not doing themselves, the club and certainly the manager no good whatsoever. That is one almighty problem in itself for any new owner and or manager to sort that out will not be resolved overnight. To get back where we were in CC's first season is going to take a minimum 3/4 years and that's if everything goes swimmingly smooth from now on. Not a 'cat in hells' chance.

5 minutes ago, Joenaldo said:

Why bother? If we have no money to spend then why waste it on paying off one manager plus then paying the wages of a new one? Whoever comes in, nothing is going to change this season. We won't go down, we won't threaten promotion.

We might go down if we keep defending like this. Get a new guy in who can not only keep us up but start building for a better season next year. If Jo’s manages to keep us up this year do we really want more of the same next year. I’m not forking out £500 for a season ticket to watch this disgraceful football.