POLL - JOS IN OR OUT?

POLL - JOS IN OR OUT?  

786 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the club to stick with Jos or is it time for a change?

• JOS IN - He's the right man for the job.
    • JOS OUT - We need a new manager.

It is more important to remove advisors before we remove manager. Otherwise we will end up with more of the same. I think its necessary top do this step first. Jos has been given a poison chalice and I know he has made mistakes and team selection today was wrong in my opinion but whoever gets job needs a fair crack of whip and with current set up we will get another lemon.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

I don't think he can turn this around now.

But whoever comes in will be contending with the same bull.

It's the hangers on and bad advisers I want gone.

Otherwise changing the manager is just pissng in the wind

I could not agree more.

changing the manager is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

I've defended him previously but can't any longer. He has run out of ideas and is out of his depth.

I worry though that with no money in the transfer kitty, our more experienced players apparently side lined for contractual reasons and potential financial fair play issues on the horizon, who's going to replace him?

Supported the owls for 60 years, have seen loads of managers come and go as have we all. Season ticket holder for many years. Things are grim of that there’s no doubt, especially with happenings on the other side of the city and like many I would prefer to see more passion in the man but I don’t see him being replaced any time soon - his hands are tied until the summer.

22 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Out but more importantly chansiri out

I was hoping for this but after the January Transfer Window. I want Chansiri to rectify some of the damage done to the finances by removing some of the dross on the books then both of them to depart with hopefully Championship status secured. This club needs a clean sweep from top to bottom right now. Just replacing Jos might not be enough.

22 minutes ago, heppers said:

I could not agree more.

changing the manager is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

I get what you are saying and the reasoning behind it …………….but to be honest I am sick of hearing this line, it is not irrelevant as I am convinced that there are plenty of managers out there that could get a better tune out of the current squad.

The alternative if we don't is relegation after which we could end up doing a Portsmouth...……..so I would say a change of manager and staying in this division is quite important !!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

I have sympathy for this view BUT, do we know 100% that they will be as bad as Jos?

Which decent manager would accept this set up? We got two long term out of work managers who knew nothing about English football and had not great records. In view of embargo who threat who will say yes?

We could do worse as current guy has been handed a very poor hand, ok he has not done well but nobody will achieve a lot better unless given freedom to manage and removal of Agents who have influenced recruitment and is why we have ended up in current mess.