POLL - JOS IN OR OUT?

POLL - JOS IN OR OUT?  

786 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the club to stick with Jos or is it time for a change?

• JOS IN - He's the right man for the job.
    • JOS OUT - We need a new manager.

I am guessing that we will never get to know the allegiance of the 3.00 % who wanted to keep Luhukay.

More importantly 97% of us want Luhukay out.

It would be interesting to know if the number wanting Irvine out ever achieved such a virtually unanimous response.

3 hours ago, CLswfc said:

I think your thought pattern as just gone out of the window. Wouldn't just be as easy as I cant wait to see the back of him. Lot more straight forward and not scientific. If you really believe this is just about a communication problem then you are in cuckoo land pal.

One of the first things we residents of Cuckooland learn is to keep our windows shut, just in case our thought patterns escape and contaminate surrounding states  :dry:

Although I do generally prefer to view a situation and try and figure out reasons for what's going on - it's just something to do, I suppose

I've listened to Jos in dozens of interviews and press meetings and usually struggle to arrange his words into an order that makes much sense

And since he's had a fairly successful career in management so far, I'd question his ability to communicate his ideas to the players currently at his disposal

It might be different if they were all German (or Dutch)

As for the fella at L**ds and his ability to overcome a language barrier? I dunno, I've never heard him talk

But you probably have a point because I could never understand a word Alex Ferguson said either - and his record wasn't too shabby

7 hours ago, alanharper said:

Are you trying to suggest that "Good Old Arsenal" may not be a Wednesdayite?!  About half of the others who voted in have zero or very low post counts as well - or were drunk.

Surely no real wednesdayite would use that name :wacko:

I don’t really like polls like this and I don’t really feel good about voting but I voted “out” because looking and listening to Jos now, he seems like a man defeated. He’s not changing things that would easily add a defensive aspect to our play such as two banks of four or even a bank of four and a bank of five or vice versa. 

I’d love to be proved wrong and I feel 5h1tty voting but he has to go because I’m pretty sure he’s not going to change how we play now. 

It is important that the results of this poll are shared with those running SWFC.

The fan base has never been so united on an issue .

I said after the Norwich match that Luhukay was finished at Sheffield Wednesday because the players have had enough of him..

The lack of decisive action could cost the Chairman £80 million at the end of the season when relegation is confirmed.

He needs to show some courage and fire Luhukay now.

1 minute ago, Owls Loyal said:

It is important that the results of this poll are shared with those running SWFC.

The fan base has never been so united on an issue .

I said after the Norwich match that Luhukay was finished at Sheffield Wednesday because the players have had enough of him..

The lack of decisive action could cost the Chairman £80 million at the end of the season when relegation is confirmed.

He needs to show some courage and fire Luhukay now.

Ya know this poll thing that goes on,on here every few weeks,with regards to Luhakey's position,means diddly,nowt,bugger all because yet again THIS PLACE reckons its the voice of the WHOLE fan base,it isn't nor ever will be..................................show it to the club......................reyt laugh.