POLL - JOS IN OR OUT?

POLL - JOS IN OR OUT?  

786 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the club to stick with Jos or is it time for a change?

• JOS IN - He's the right man for the job.
    • JOS OUT - We need a new manager.

45 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

3,500 fans at Blackburn, many could be clearly heard singing jos out...no idea of actual number, but more than half. Then of course just because you don't sing Jos out, doesn't mean he has their support.

95%...nope.

Doubt 95%....yet.

Lose on Saturday will be 95% though, no doubt at all.

The fans I personally know, none are backing jos

Cool, let's see then shall we ? 

2 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Woo hoo, 643 fans, that'll show him  :tango:

Agreed but as a representative sample of fans 95.77% is quite telling.

Not that it makes any difference, I don’t read too much into these polls, I just tend to go on what my mates think and what I hear in the pub and barring the odd exception the overwhelming majority of people I speak to think he should go.

Again, doesn’t really mean anything but I do believe the majority of fans want Luhukay out.

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Not that it makes any difference, I don’t read too much into these polls, I just tend to go on what my mates think and what I hear in the pub and barring the odd exception the overwhelming majority of people I speak to think he should go.

Again, doesn’t really mean anything but I do believe the majority of fans want Luhukay out.

We'll agree to disagree on what is perceived to be the MAJORITY,i'm not naive enough to not believe there isn't a swathe of opinion for him to go,but................................never mind i'll leave it now.

20 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Completely agree. I don’t know one Wednesday fan that wants him to stay. Worst defence in the league which is at times sadly laughable. Our attack is pretty much non existent and there is no way the players are busting a gut for the manager. It’s clear from their performances they want him out too in my opinion. 

Yes we have some poor players, league 1 standard full backs for example but with the attacking players we have we should be doing better than we are. He simply has to go for me.