Nando

These players go off and holiday during the international break then cannot play two games of 90 minutes in 4 days oh bless.

Make them do a proper 40 hour week getting up at 6am in the morning and not getting in from work till 7pm at night.

No we will continue to pamper them and rest them when they are a little tied after a whole 90 minutes of running around after a football.

10 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Not fully fit, but is our most talented player. 

Suppose he’s still got a way to go - after a very serious injury. 

Doubt Jos will have him start against Blackburn either. 

... what I’d give to see FF ripping through defenders like he can do.

So would we all.But this has not happened for a long time.Something is wrong. Either he is not fit or maybe sulking because he is no  longer 'the Holy One'.

Which ever way, its not good for us. Either he comes up to scratch or we get rid.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bazapeps said:

Looked totally disinterested last night. Barely got out of a light jog. Another one of Jos’ feck ups. Sure FF has been benched more than starting under Jos. But we know he likes to make it harder for himself by not playing our best players.

Pleased someone else noticed as I posted in the matchday thread and got slated. 

13 hours ago, LoadABallacks said:

Plays him out wide left and asks him to continually track back. Ruining him. 

All of his good displays under CC were from the left wing. When he's up front he tries to play on the shoulder of the last man and it just doesn't work.

A lot of short memories around here today

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

All of his good displays under CC were from the left wing. When he's up front he tries to play on the shoulder of the last man and it just doesn't work.

A lot of short memories around here today

Not really.....

Out left he was most affective in Carlos’ system. He wasn’t required to defend first and attack second. 

Jos system is the opposite way round and stifles his best qualities. 

1 hour ago, oldishowl said:

He has always walked around on the pitch looking disinterested. 

It is how he is. I don’t like the impression it gives and moan about it all the time but it is more obvious at the moment because he is not 100% fit.

He plays in bursts and for all the slagging off on here the team only came to life last night when he got on the ball and made forward runs linking the play.

He'd be perfect for a team like Barcelona. .......

They already have loads of "him" though.

Sadly we are not worthy of players like this now ..

We want Tony Tom's Commandos at this club now .....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

Not really.....

Out left he was most affective in Carlos’ system. He wasn’t required to defend first and attack second. 

Jos system is the opposite way round and stifles his best qualities. 

He played with better players under CC. We had a very decent back four to begin with and often with Hutch dropping deep operating as if we were a back three when Pudil and Hunt pushed on. Add that to the movement between the lines of Hooper, Bannan and Lee then it’s no wonder FF revelled in wandering in from the LHS. 

Now it’s a different story. 

3 hours ago, bazapeps said:

Looked totally disinterested last night. Barely got out of a light jog. Another one of Jos’ feck ups. Sure FF has been benched more than starting under Jos. But we know he likes to make it harder for himself by not playing our best players.

Here’s his starts and subs...

FF Starting Pl 6. W0. D3. L3.  Pts 3 (plus defeat in Carp Bao Cup)

FF Sub Pl 5. W5. D0. L0. Pts 15.

Unavailable FF Pl. 8. W1. D2. L5. Pts 5.

Hard to argue that Jos isn’t right on this. 

Edited by Holmowl

15 hours ago, bronxowl said:

What has dross done to this player?

Wait a minute. Another one on the lets bash the manager again syndrome. These players shouldnt need any motivation, they didnt when they went buying their sodding top of the range Bentleys, Mercs, Range Rovers etc, but there's loads on here who think we should put an arm around these overpaid parasites who are bleeding the club dry but giving jacksh*t in return. That aint the managers fault pal, but again like no one as the decency to answer up my previous posts, which manager worth there salt would come here under the DC regime. The majority pf the players are a disgrace to the shirt. Motivation, confidence, bad tactics, what a load of crap. If they have to be told where to stand on the pitch whilst putting an arm round them then they shouldnt be here. I really hope that the manager does go and lets see who DC replaces him with. and see how he gets the best out of this sorry bunch. I can see quite a bit of humble pie being eaten. Anyway, lets wish Alex Ferguson all the best after we have forced him out of retirement to sort this mess out. My personal opinion is that we are more likely to get Charlie Karole.

3 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Not fully fit, but is our most talented player. 

Suppose he’s still got a way to go - after a very serious injury. 

Doubt Jos will have him start against Blackburn either. 

... what I’d give to see FF ripping through defenders like he can do.

:carlos:

I fear some other championship club will come in Jan offer someat like 3 mill and he will be gone

4 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

So would we all.But this has not happened for a long time.Something is wrong. Either he is not fit or maybe sulking because he is no  longer 'the Holy One'.

Which ever way, its not good for us. Either he comes up to scratch or we get rid.  

Or he now has no one to play with and the tactics don't suit his style

He looked out on his feet at the end of the Derby match as he's had so little game time recently.  I suspect he wouldn't have come on last night until 60 - 70 mins if we hadn't been so woeful in the first half.  He did look disinterested at times last night though - hopefully he is saving himself for Saturday  

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Here’s his starts and subs...

FF Starting Pl 6. W0. D3. L3.  Pts 3 (plus defeat in Carp Bao Cup)

FF Sub Pl 5. W5. D0. L0. Pts 15.

Unavailable FF Pl. 8. W1. D2. L5. Pts 5.

Hard to argue that Jos isn’t right on this. 

isn't it as much an argument regarding his fitness?