0 - 0 against the pigs and we are happy

Dot

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

What part was wrong ? We were dire ... great point shocking performance . 

Being realistic doesn’t mean I don’t support the club , If you are happy with the way things are then good for you but don’t spit your little dummy out at others for having a different opinion. there’s a good boy 

I'm not the one spitting my dummy out.. you'll have to look closer to home.

I'm realistic if you look at my postings.. I think you're negative to the point of club bashing these days... that's my opinion.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I'm not the one spitting my dummy out.. you'll have to look closer to home.

I'm realistic if you look at my postings.. I think you're negative to the point of club bashing these days... that's my opinion.

I’m being honest that’s all. I can’t stand chansiri , I wish he’d go . The way we wasted millions on dross and stock piling geriatrics angers me . I’m pleased we didn’t lose but I’m sure as hell not celebrating that performance 

If the early penalty had gone in we would probably been pasted. We knew they would be all over us, its how they play and then x it by 10.

We’ve just let 10 goals in in the the last 3 games and they never really hurt us all night.

Give me a 0-0 anyday thanks, lovely to see Mardiola with the raging hump after the game as well.

Last season it proved to be a turning point in our season and this could be the same.

Edited by BIG D
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I’m being honest that’s all. I can’t stand chansiri , I wish he’d go . The way we wasted millions on dross and stock piling geriatrics angers me . I’m pleased we didn’t lose but I’m sure as hell not celebrating that performance 

That's honest of you.

The players you're referring to will be gone soon enough.

We all knew there'd be a hangover from going for it in the first two years and failing....be a good chap and don't bang on about it eh?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, james o connor said:

It’s embarrassing isn’t it . The club is such a joke . I’ve never received so many texts from non Wednesday supportimg mates as during that match 

‘how do you cope watching that shower every week’ etc etc 

Out of interest, how many mates/texts?

9 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

That's honest of you.

The players you're referring to will be gone soon enough.

We all knew there'd be a hangover from going for it in the first two years and failing....be a good chap and don't bang on about it eh?

See what you did there you cheeky little monkey ....

im afraid until chansiri does the club a favour and Departs,  no can do 

Relieved rather than celebrating. And I'd be relieved whoever we'd have been playing against for us to get a nil nil finally. We needed a clean sheet. If it had come against any other team I'd be just as happy with it as I was last night. I'm not celebrating it but I prefer it to getting pasted 4 nowt. I know we were poor going forward. I'm still happy we didn't concede. Too many people on here worry about what pig fans think. 

4 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Circumstance though Dot.

We are a work in progress, it is difficult for many to understand this.

There is no instant success with our squad. Injury situation, contractual situation, progression of youth situation, aging fan favourites.

Time will tell, if Jos is the right man to oversee this transitional period

Don't disagree, but on that point genuinely don't know what we're working towards. 

I struggle to see a plan, especially when we constantly change personnel and the way we set up each and every game by being so reactive. 

Its great we've brought young players through and deserves credit, but at what cost to their development to play the anti football we saw last night.

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

lolfair enough... I expect he wants great things for the club just like you tho.. maybe for different reasons.

Well he has a very , very rubbish way of going about it . He’s been a car crash let’s be honest . I admit it does wind me up , I just hate to see stupidity rule and under chansiri that’s unfortunately the norm 

3 hours ago, striker said:

Don't disagree, but on that point genuinely don't know what we're working towards. 

I struggle to see a plan, especially when we constantly change personnel and the way we set up each and every game by being so reactive. 

Its great we've brought young players through and deserves credit, but at what cost to their development to play the anti football we saw last night.

If we had Kieran Lee, Gary Hooper, Fernando Forestieri etc....

And we still played this style. I would agree with you. Maybe a case of Jos trusting whats available.

4 hours ago, james o connor said:

The 'wasting millions' was an attempt (or gamble) to get us out of this division within his initial two year window.

It nearly worked, but now we're having to pay the price for it's failure.

Certain other implications along the way haven't helped Chansiri's cause.

Just remember to before Chansiri arrived, watching awful football and fans banging on about wanting investment to improve things.

Refreshing the playing staff at crucial points hasn't happened and it's caught up with us.

For me, it's a case of getting behind the team whenever I can (yup, happy clapper 'til I die!!) but, each to their own.

6 hours ago, Ridgeback owl said:

I can't believe I've just read this !!!!..... Don't know whether to laugh or take it seriously. Sorry bigash but your way out on this one 

work in progress?

contracts ?

time will tell ........ !!!!

You surely can't believe we are the finished article?

We are developing players like Dawson, Penney, Preston, Thorniley etc...Sink or swim, lets see how they progress.

In the summer we get rid of all the deadwood.

Playing like they played last night they annihilated Villa 4-1

What you and others refuse to accept despite them being in the top 3 or 4 all season practically is that they are one of the best teams in the division at the moment  we are mediocre at the moment 

We defended magnificently and earned a thoroughly creditable point away from home 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Last night was a good defensive performance but we where so negative. People need to realise we have 1 point from 15. We are 17th in the league and bloody Rotherham could go above us today. Factor that in with the fact we play such dull football it just shows for me Jos needs to go ASAP. 

11 hours ago, Dot said:

shows how far we have come under Jos

Its not very often you post theses days, but Ive never come across any one so  mardy and pessimistic (just look at your Avitar). Do you know the meaning of optimism, if not pi** off from this site or are you going to report me again. Put the dummy back in.