0 - 0 against the pigs and we are happy

Dot

7 hours ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

The result was good considering the performance, the performance itself was however a ramification of our situation, which is load and clear, we are a very poor footballing side and lack consistency. I say consistency because the personnel at our disposal have shown they can play better than they did last night. 

I think we should as you say consider the situation, take it seriously and face up to it and begin to put things right properly, which includes the management of the club facing reality and reacting, rather than cowering in the corner, which again shows how our situation has manifested into the performance, because thats pretty much what we did last night. 

Yea but i think we should just enjoy the crumbs for a change..just this weekend

As the blades wanted us to and expected us to starve at their expense

3 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Oh, I'm laughing alright, at your response lol

really not being funny here.... but.... We dropped two points. What part of that don't you understand ?

3 points for a win

1 for a draw

Apart from the fact we nearly dropped 3 points you mean? 

6 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Chalk.

Well i appreciate the effort, they look lovely, they really do. You also kept in the lines sona gold star for that as well.

There is a bell curve for every situation and you are obviously in the top percentile for expecting a win on Friday night. Good for you, i admire your optomism. Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Well i appreciate the effort, they look lovely, they really do. You also kept in the lines sona gold star for that as well.

There is a bell curve for every situation and you are obviously in the top percentile for expecting a win on Friday night. Good for you, i admire your optomism. Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

Why, thank you. I know feel like I've been blessed by the pope himself.
Indeed, i'll have a good Sunday, remembering my old forces pals and paying my respects  as I march down the road.

All I wanted to see was some attacking intent from a team that has the ability to do so. :sad:  And all I'm seeing right now is abject relegation material.

UTO - Have a good Sunday too.

24 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Why, thank you. I know feel like I've been blessed by the pope himself.
Indeed, i'll have a good Sunday, remembering my old forces pals and paying my respects  as I march down the road.

All I wanted to see was some attacking intent from a team that has the ability to do so. :sad:  And all I'm seeing right now is abject relegation material.

UTO - Have a good Sunday too.

Just getting ready for the parade myself.

If we can take the effort, application, organisation and spirit from Friday night and be a bit more positive when more creative players return it might not be a too bad rest of the season.

My fear is we will go back to the few games before performances and things could get stormy.

One word I would sum up Wednesday on and off pitch at moment is rudderless.

1 hour ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Yes it's a big improvement on a 4-2 defeat to them at home under clueless.

But we didn't play that bad really that day.

Few bottled it and at least two goals were down to school boy defending but we had a go and they hit us on the counter with the third.

That was a far better 11 and performance than the other night.

I'd rather go the rest of the season with that team and tactics.

Edited by Eightace

1 hour ago, Eightace said:

But we didn't play that bad really that day.

Few bottled it and at least two goals were down to school boy defending but we had a go and they hit us on the counter with the third.

That was a far better 11 and performance than the other night.

I'd rather go the rest of the season with that team and tactics.

I beg to differ as we conceded 4 goals with a defence and keeper all at sea. Compare that to Friday night which was completely the opposite.

7 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I beg to differ as we conceded 4 goals with a defence and keeper all at sea. Compare that to Friday night which was completely the opposite.

We played better. Had a better side out.

Over a season that side and tactics would do better.

Van Aken kicked the ball to them for one goal and was ball watching for the second. Reach had a poor game.

We haven't improved one bit. Any mugs can turn up and put ten men behind the ball. 

I think our fans are happy with the fact that we didn't lose 4-0 and kept a clean sheet. After that, what was there to be happy about? Any neutral, un-bias football fan who watched the game would say we are a poor side destined for relegation.