Jump to content

0 - 0 against the pigs and we are happy


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Dot said:

shows how far we have come under Jos

You make a very valid point. The 0-0 last January was a terrific result considering the 13 players injured. 11 months on, we appear to be have regressed as we showed far less attacking intent than previously. It was a painful watch. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

we haven't progressed at all since his first game in charge.

though it is slightly funny watching the pigs not managing to score against us when every other team in the league can

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya know summat.i am happy...............................them free scoring blavdes have failed to score against one of the worst defensive teams in the league having had  free shot at goal from 12 yards,we were crap going forwards,its royally hacked off Mardiwilder again and his ever so bitter comments afterwards,its hacked off dem blavdes fans for our style of play and their views of what awaits us playing like that,and for that alone i'm happy.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

Yes very happy it wasn’t 4-0. Or maybe relieved.

 

This,  not happy,  relieved. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Circumstance though Dot.

 

We are a work in progress, it is difficult for many to understand this.

 

There is no instant success with our squad. Injury situation, contractual situation, progression of youth situation, aging fan favourites.

 

Time will tell, if Jos is the right man to oversee this transitional period

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I think it maybe relief, however some people will find something to be positive about no matter what, my reason is it's one less awful game gone this season and step closer a new manager.

Have a wan* if you want relief.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I think it maybe relief, however some people will find something to be positive about no matter what, my reason is it's one less awful game gone this season and step closer a new manager.

 

Get thisen to bed.....

 

 

IMG_6734.JPG

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Circumstance though Dot.

 

We are a work in progress, it is difficult for many to understand this.

 

There is no instant success with our squad. Injury situation, contractual situation, progression of youth situation, aging fan favourites.

 

Time will tell, if Jos is the right man to oversee this transitional period

I can't believe I've just read this !!!!..... Don't know whether to laugh or take it seriously. Sorry bigash but your way out on this one 

work in progress?

contracts ?

time will tell ........ !!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

To go from Play off finalists, to one of the worst sides in the division is pretty sad.

 

To be happy with a 0-0 draw against the scrubbers is sadder.

 

The manager and Chairman have lost all ambition and pride.

 

The only positive is the performances of the young players.

It’s embarrassing isn’t it . The club is such a joke . I’ve never received so many texts from non Wednesday supportimg mates as during that match 

 

‘how do you cope watching that shower every week’ etc etc 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

To go from Play off finalists, to one of the worst sides in the division is pretty sad.

 

To be happy with a 0-0 draw against the scrubbers is sadder.

 

The manager and Chairman have lost all ambition and pride.

 

The only positive is the performances of the young players.

It's absolutely killing you that we didn't get stuffed isn't it?

Pathetic post.. embarrassed for you that you're feeding off scraps to pull a diatribe together.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, james o connor said:

It’s embarrassing isn’t it . The club is such a joke . I’ve never received so many texts from non Wednesday supportimg mates as during that match 

 

‘how do you cope watching that shower every week’ etc etc 

You and your posts are the embarrassment mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You and your posts are the embarrassment mate.

What part was wrong ? We were dire ... great point shocking performance . 

 

Being realistic doesn’t mean I don’t support the club , If you are happy with the way things are then good for you but don’t spit your little dummy out at others for having a different opinion. there’s a good boy 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, james o connor said:

What part was wrong ? We were dire ... great point shocking performance . 

 

Being realistic doesn’t mean I don’t support the club , If you are happy with the way things are then good for you but don’t spit your little dummy out at others for having a different opinion. there’s a good boy 

I'm not the one spitting my dummy out.. you'll have to look closer to home.

I'm realistic if you look at my postings.. I think you're negative to the point of club bashing these days... that's my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...