0 - 0 against the pigs and we are happy

Dot

Can't get over the clappers on here

1 point out of 15

Is this what you judge success on ? An embarrassing display on live tv.
The clubs a laughing stock today

Had a mate, ( Brighton fan ) who called and asked what the phook had happened to us.
Our decent to levels of abysmal play in so short a time are a disgrace.

And people on here are celebrating after last night  ?  lol

11 hours ago, Dot said:

shows how far we have come under Jos

The guy is an embarrassment to himself. How he can sit rooted in the dugout rocking to and fro when we're getting mauled is beyond belief. It's not just this game either.

Blade mate of mine says we're far and away the worst team he's seen at the lane this season .. He's not wrong

I told him we're the worst team to play at Hillsborough too this season.

How people can defend the 'tactics' on show last night is bizarre.

" It's not the managers fault" " He's been dealt a sh*t hand" blah blah fkn blah. He signed his contract knowing the scale of the problem and gets very well paid for it. And if he didn't know the extent of the problem he should grow a pair and resign and say why. Anybody think he'll do that? No chance.

Problem now is that the chairman can't fire him because no sane person is going to take this job when told he can't play certain players by the owner as it may trigger extensions or bonuses or whatever. That's why we're giving the job to an obscure Dutchman nobody in this country has heard of.

Anyone who thinks certain players aren't playing because of injury is mental.

The chairman has his stooge and is now in a corner.

Never mind, the chairman says anybody that thinks United are a better team knows nothing about football ... Yeah OK

2 minutes ago, erowl said:

The guy is an embarrassment to himself. How he can sit rooted in the dugout rocking to and fro when we're getting mauled is beyond belief. It's not just this game either.

Blade mate of mine says we're far and away the worst team he's seen at the lane this season .. He's not wrong

" It's not the managers fault" " He's been dealt a sh*t hand" blah blah fkn blah. He signed his contract knowing the scale of the problem and gets very well paid for it. And if he didn't know the extent of the problem he should grow a pair and resign and say why. Anybody think he'll do that? No chance.

Problem now is that the chairman can't fire him because no sane person is going to take this job when told he can't play certain players by the owner as it may trigger extensions or bonuses or whatever. That's why we're giving the job to an obscure Dutchman nobody in this country has heard of.

Never mind, the chairman says anybody that thinks United are a better team knows nothing about football ... Yeah OK

Top post  !!!!

1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

You surely can't believe we are the finished article?

We are developing players like Dawson, Penney, Preston, Thorniley etc...Sink or swim, lets see how they progress.

In the summer we get rid of all the deadwood.

I get where your coming from the development side of things but every club should develop young players. My gripe is the other stock excuses that we seem to trot out season after season.... Players having contract disputes, injuries etc

we won't ever be the finished article under this manager IMO 

11 hours ago, Dot said:

we haven't progressed at all since his first game in charge.

though it is slightly funny watching the pigs not managing to score against us when every other team in the league can

no surprise really when he cant sign or sell any players …..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

1 point out of 15

Had a mate, ( Brighton fan ) who called and asked what the phook had happened to us.

Ah yes the old default setting "clappers".

I'm not judging our 0-0 last night as success,i'm judging it as a laugh,couldn't care less what brighton,or any other outsiders think of the team/squad/manager/,its funny as anything reading dem blavdes reaction,from mardiwilder to the fans,we were/are cack fella,makes it much more humerous.

24 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

1 point out of 15

there's not too many of blunts fans on my facebook page laughing , they all seem a little bitter about the result ,which in it's self is a good reason to celebrate …….. , sky seemed to think it was pulsating game , Hinchcliffe & brown praised the team , reports  I've read said it was a good game (which it was  )..how does that add up to embarrassing . 

23 minutes ago, erowl said:

Throw into the mix the prices he charges for us to witness those kind of displays at Hillsborough. Champagne prices to watch a squad with half of them the u23s who you could watch for free at Middlewood Road, adding extremely mediocre players. Funny how this FFP issue wasn't mentioned before the season ticket renewal time. He must be laughing his nut off knowing how much he mugs fans off and some still defend him.

But apparently this is just been negative. 

34 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

1 point out of 15

Does your mate spam his matchday thread with vindictive posts?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Ridgeback owl said:

I get where your coming from the development side of things but every club should develop young players. My gripe is the other stock excuses that we seem to trot out season after season.... Players having contract disputes, injuries etc

we won't ever be the finished article under this manager IMO 

Remove word manager and replace with chairman