Sam Hutchinson's twin brother

5 minutes ago, Tarquin said:

Agree with most of this, but if charisma was a vital ingredient for a manager Bielsa at L###s would be useless. 

Bet he keeps his charisma under that blue bucket. 

We are not going to find the real reason for the black balling of players until they leave, for what it's worth I think they are close to triggering a contract extension for the number of appearances. It's the only explanation that makes any logical sense. 

True this 

Whoever wrote the play more than 4 games = a 3 year contract extension into Abdi’s contract wants shooting

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

He's been told he won't be playing and he wants a move in Jan.

From the horses mouth.

I heard it stems right back to the first game of the season at Wigan where he was played out of position and confronted Jos the following week in training.

10 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

I heard it stems right back to the first game of the season at Wigan where he was played out of position and confronted Jos the following week in training.

Jos has done so many odd things but sammy up as a number 9 that game tops it 

4 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

With an attitude like that would we not be better off without the player ?

Yep. And only 7 weeks until he's off the payroll. He ain't playing again people. Live with it ffs. Same as Westwood.

With the freed up wages, we might get some fit, regularly available new younger players in. Imagine that?!

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

Yep. And only 7 weeks until he's off the payroll. He ain't playing again people. Live with it ffs. Same as Westwood.

With the freed up wages, we might get some fit, regularly available new younger players in. Imagine that?!

As much as l hate to say it l think you can add Hooper n Lee to the list n all.

2 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

As much as l hate to say it l think you can add Hooper n Lee to the list n all.

From a team strength and footballing point of view, I agree, it's sad, but, being cold, it's for the better of the club. And they won't be short of a good living by now.

We need spare money asap to strengthen, that's our priority. Club comes first.

If Hutch goes SWFC have to pay his outstanding wages up in full, unless the buying team or Hutch himself comes to an arrangement facilitating leaving and outstanding wages. Often the player will settle on 50% of what's owed. Very rarely is it nil.

Same with all players.

Now will a pisssed off Hutch settle with Wednesday or will he push for his contract to be paid up? 

Especially when he'll almost certainly be on less if he moves.

So it's not necessarily anything off the wages really.

Infact it's likely to cost us. Hence, in our position I think he'll be here until his contract is up. Same with the rest of thr bomb squad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

He's told people he's off to QPR in January? How the f*ck does that work with them being under a transfer embargo then?

They can still sign players but they're under restrictions.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-ffp-questions-answered

"For a first-team player, it would have to be a free transfer and on a one-in one-out basis. In other words, someone would have to leave in order for a signing to be permitted. The second condition would be that the incoming player would not be paid more than £600,000 per year or a salary more than £75% of the salary of the player he has replaced."

He could move in January but QPR is an unlikely destination.

8 hours ago, darra said:

If true then you have probably taken away any chance he ever had of playing for us by again by posting this

6 hours ago, darra said:

Why? You trying to make me believe that you just happen to have bumped into him and he just happened to have told what's going on at the club and why he isn't playing and you being a complete stranger. Think you might be the numpty for wanting us to believe that.

Grow some balls for christ sake.

No player is bigger then SWFC.

If he wants to move on let him, same goes for Westwood...and Im in the jos out camp too.

10 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Grow some balls for christ sake.

No player is bigger then SWFC.

If he wants to move on let him, same goes for Westwood...and Im in the jos out camp too.

I agree my point is that I find it highly unlikely that a player of any club would discuss what's happening to somebody who hes maybe never met before