Sam Hutchinson's twin brother

49 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Did he? I don't know if I heard his post-match interview and I certainly don't recall too much fuss about it. It seems to me that it was worthy of mentioning given what happened (and of course there were plenty of other factors that contributed to us throwing away the lead) and not all that unusual from what happens fairly frequently at other clubs.

At that stage, I don't see why he could be described as a "struggling manager" either.

The idea that he keeps throwing players under the bus as suggested by Mr Farrell is typical of this point of critical mass that comes when supporters make their decision to bin the manager and everything is then reinvented to absolutely atomise everything positive about what he's done.

No problem if you cant remember the interview, I can; his emphasis on FFs mis was obvious, OTT  & (imo) calculated.

And of course ANY manager that has 1 point from 15 is struggling.

9 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

No problem if you cant remember the interview, I can; his emphasis on FFs mis was obvious, OTT  & (imo) calculated.

And of course ANY manager that has 1 point from 15 is struggling.

I don't remember thinking it was anything like "throwing FF under a bus". I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary really. Also the poster you replied to meant that at the time of the WBA game we had not got 1 point from 15 so he could not be accused of being a struggling manager " at that stage".

@zzmdu Are you sure it was the West Brom game? I've just watched both interviews and I don't understand what you're getting at.

Interview 1

Interview 2 (scroll down a bit)

This article was posted the day after the match as well

Luhukay told The Star: "I think that was the best Fernando has played (this season). "He showed high energy in the 90 minutes. He was always dangerous in the offensive moments and he scored a good goal. "He was a positive in the game."

• Haha 1

I have seen absolutely nothing in or from Jos to suggest he is doing anything other than trying to remain professional and manage the majority's and club's best interests in tricky circumstances

Nobody is speaking out loud officially in case it affects what happens next because, let's be honest, none of this bunch are a Pogba or that type who are in a position to dictate terms and get an instant move elsewhere although in their own deluded heads they may think so aided by the deluded bunch of fans choosing to lick their backsides constantly when they have between them contributed sweet fuckall for at least a full season or longer.

If I had the money I'd pay 'em off and fuckem off just to get rid so everyone can just move on.  They'd get a lap of honour to say bye bye etc and carry their kids round waving and pretending like they give a throw because if they really did, they'd shut up, turn up and get their heads down and deliver what they were brought here for like the rest do to earn their chance to play and the obscene amount of money we give 'em every week.

• Like 2

Step back and see where this started to unravel.

We all came away from the Hull final in May 2016 saying we need a midfield beast. Hutch wasn't deemed sufficient in his CM role, and most included CC in that summer said Hutch needed to move to Centre Half.

This didn't work partly because of his injury issues, which have always been known. But hey we gave him an extension to his contract in Jan 2017, and still persist in calling him the savior of our midfield - bizarre on every level.

I can't think of any other championship club who have been held hostage to fortune for so long when it was totally unnecessary.

Now the club find themselves needing to offload him in january to avoid any further damage. He's contracted until June 2020 - 18 months left, which in normal circumstances would command a transfer fee, and considering how him and many of our fans rate him, he must be worth say £1-2m. But we know what will happen - he'll be compromised out, and slip out of the back door for nothing - another financial disaster.