Sam Hutchinson's twin brother

was in Nonna's thirty mins before kick off. If he doesn't have one why wasn't he supporting his team mates?

For all those singing his name last Saturday-  if he is fit then I completely back the manager in not playing him.

Just now, saf said:

was in Nonna's thirty mins before kick off. If he doesn't have one why wasn't he supporting his team mates?

For all those singing his name last Saturday-  if he is fit then I completely back the manager in not playing him.

Maybe he has been banned from attending and he couldn't buy a ticket, no priority points

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, mkowl said:

If the rumours are true he is banned from Hillsborough on match days so not sure why he would go to an away game

OMG it gets worse.

In all the years i've watched football i've never known this happen with so many players at one club at the same time.

And the most senior players- arguably the best players at the club.

I'm beginning to think its nothing to do with their attitude, but because Jos is too weak to have strong characters around.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

59 minutes ago, mkowl said:

If the rumours are true he is banned from Hillsborough on match days so not sure why he would go to an away game

Yeah but this came from the same morons that say Hooper is fit 

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

This is the first time I have heard this rumour. If true, it is a very worrying turn of events and reinforces the view that the club has a basket case. 

6 hours ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Banned from attending, can only go as a fan! Also said he wants Jos out tonight and is F#$king off in January. His exact words tonight after also seeing him out 

Where too ? If he genuinely said that he’s a clown. Nobody would take him, he’s finished . Should enjoy the Sheffield Wednesday all expenses holiday while he can 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, james o connor said:

Where too ? If he genuinely said that he’s a clown. Nobody would take him, he’s finished . Should enjoy the Sheffield Wednesday all expenses holiday while he can 

He said he's going to QPR, why or how I don't know just his exact words, if you ever speak to him he always speaks his mind 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Banned from attending, can only go as a fan! Also said he wants Jos out tonight and is F#$king off in January. His exact words tonight after also seeing him out 

If true then you have probably taken away any chance he ever had of playing for us by again by posting this

Edited by darra