Sam Hutchinson's twin brother

9 minutes ago, darra said:

I agree my point is that I find it highly unlikely that a player of any club would discuss what's happening to somebody who hes maybe never met before

They do.

Players get pissed they talk, trust me it happens and Sheffwed4eva seems a creditable guy ive seen posts from him before.

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Almen Abdi doing well fitness wise. But Jos refuses to play him.

Apart from that spectacular goal at Forest, what has he done in the last 2 years to bring about any faith in him to make an impact in the first team? And even though he still has 8 months left on his contract, we can already be 99% certain he will not be with the club next season.

5 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Apart from that spectacular goal at Forest, what has he done in the last 2 years to bring about any faith in him to make an impact in the first team? And even though he still has 8 months left on his contract, we can already be 99% certain he will not be with the club next season.

Not sure. But apparently he’s impressing in training from what I’ve heard. Jos doesn’t fancy him though. Understandable he’s not played consistent football for quite some time. But still a player of that ability it would be nice if we could just perhaps see him get another chance so his 3 years here weren’t a complete waste.

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Not sure. But apparently he’s impressing in training from what I’ve heard. Jos doesn’t fancy him though. Understandable he’s not played consistent football for quite some time. But still a player of that ability it would be nice if we could just perhaps see him get another chance so his 3 years here weren’t a complete waste.

Training with the under 23’s

10 hours ago, CF83OWL said:

Sammy is a motivator who can play in 3 or 4 positions. We dont know what the QPR team need? Maybe they need a leader or someone of that caliber. 

Who has played 98 times in four and a half seasons which is less than half the games! Why the fuss over a player with such a poor fitness record and it seems who may be getting too big for his boots. Time to go Sam thanks for the memories.

what jos has done with hutch and quite a few of our other pros is a disgrace , ive now got to the point where I know for certain we will go down under jos ,even a lot of pundits have tipped us to go down ,ive even now got to point where if the owner aint prepared to do the right things for this football club then we have to get him out ,even if that means us starting again in the northern premier league , I honestly don't think most supporters have got any idea how low we could go , just look at the losses per year 2016/17 it was 20.765 million last seasons figure upto 31 may 2018 don't get released until feb 28th 2019  im guessing with the 29 million wage bill it will be at least as high , together with the near 10 million loss in the 2015/16 accounts mean we will be over 50 million once accounts are out end of feb that's appx 11.5 million over ffp so we broke the rules and the football league will act after that date , this season we are still making a huge loss but those accounts don't come out till feb 28th 2020 it wont matter if we sell reach ,bannan for 25 million in January as we have already broke the rules . im not sure and doubt anyone knows exactly what the football league will do but if we sold 25 million in jan why would the football league let us off for breaking the rules over 3 years what don't inc this seasons accounts? the future is scary for my football club , yes we are losing a  load off the wage bill next summer but that will take 2 years before that wont effect us from bringing in decent players again.  the only solution to this is getting jos out now getting big mick in and doing a 2 year stabilisation of our club ,he is the only qualified man able to work with little and getting a team to get results . whats clear is chansiri needs to start doing the right things as the flack what jos gets will be x 100 for him in time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Who has played 98 times in four and a half seasons which is less than half the games! Why the fuss over a player with such a poor fitness record and it seems who may be getting too big for his boots. Time to go Sam thanks for the memories.

It's called Paul Heffernan syndrome. Where when things aren't going well those that are not playing improve constantly the less they play.

For what it's worth I liked Hutchinson when he was playing and felt he bought a lot to the side but his constant injuries and bans were an issue. We are lacking bite in midfield at the minute so I can see why people want him back. Abdi, Boyd and Jones on the other hand have been constantly criticised but now are seen as our saviours by some which is frankly bizarre.

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

This is like the land of Trump make up any old garbage and people will just suck it up 

fake news can become reality if you keep repeating the same mantra.

It's hardly a conspiracy theory worthy of Infowars. 

The players in question are fit, we know that already. 

Jos has already admitted in an interview they are being left out for 'football' reasons. 

The manager has a reputation for being autboritarian. 

Why is it such a stretch for you to accept that they have been frozen out because they questioned the manager?

7 minutes ago, Beholder said:

It's hardly a conspiracy theory worthy of Infowars. 

The players in question are fit, we know that already. 

Jos has already admitted in an interview they are being left out for 'football' reasons. 

The manager has a reputation for being autboritarian. 

Why is it such a stretch for you to accept that they have been frozen out because they questioned the manager?

Conspiracy or not we cannot depend on Hutchinson and as for the rest they are finished . Move on those players are not the future and did very little in the past.

JL is promoting youth and his assistant coach has a good CV in that area. Until we clear the decks this is the way it will be with Jos or any other manager.

9 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

He's done nothing of note. But on the other hand has he ever played in a system that suits him? Carlos rarely if ever deviated from a 442, but when Watford went up Abdi was one of their key players in an attacking midfielder role so the current system would suit him better. 

I'm not advocating him becoming a first team regular but would surely be worth having as an option from the bench rather than packing it with defenders as we did for the last home game. 

6 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Be interesting to know how many of the games he didn't play in were down to injury or suspensions.

I still think we will improve after the international break. Jos is a steady eddy, perhaps a good custodian for us while we level ourselves. It's a difficult one because the financial state of the club muddys the water on which to judge Jos. Trying to avoid the sensationalist social media witch hunt and form my own opinions here...

DC who knows what's going through that blokes head. Penny for your thoughts, man. Tell you what though I'd be happy to see what's what come Xmas time.