Sam Hutchinson's twin brother

Whilst I like Hutchinson when he plays. If he goes to qpr and ends up off the wage bill mindful of our need to start afresh then that wouldn’t have happened if he was playing.

Im fairly sure QPR have an embargo coming up though which probably means it wasn’t true. But he has been at odds with the manager that’s for sure.

5 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Shut up you numpty 

Why? You trying to make me believe that you just happen to have bumped into him and he just happened to have told what's going on at the club and why he isn't playing and you being a complete stranger. Think you might be the numpty for wanting us to believe that.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Whilst I like Hutchinson when he plays. If he goes to qpr and ends up off the wage bill mindful of our need to start afresh then that wouldn’t have happened if he was playing.

Im fairly sure QPR have an embargo coming up though which probably means it wasn’t true. But he has been at odds with the manager that’s for sure.

Hutchinson is a great player but his main problem is that whenever he plays he's a yellow / red card or an injury * delete as applicable waiting to happen

16 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

Hutch is a fans player.

Honest, competitive, combative, and forthright.

He embodies how we think we would play for  Wednesday. 

He's also a bloody good footballer.

Whilst he's on the payroll, if he's fit he should be considered. Not bloody blackballed by some zero charisma loser of a manager.

Difficult to disagree with this. Can't see Steve McClaren wanting him at QPR as mentioned in other posts though.

19 hours ago, Beholder said:

OMG it gets worse.

In all the years i've watched football i've never known this happen with so many players at one club at the same time.

And the most senior players- arguably the best players at the club.

I'm beginning to think its nothing to do with their attitude, but because Jos is too weak to have strong characters around.

It’s the opposite.

Jos is managing his way and senior players that can’t or won’t toe the line are not picked. 

Way too much player power today.

PS Hutch is a crock anyway. How many games has he played consecutively in his career with us before being injured or suspended? 

Edited by RichSheffWeds

8 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

It'd certainly make sense for Hutch not sure It'd make much sense for McClaren though. Who knows though.

Sammy is a motivator who can play in 3 or 4 positions. We dont know what the QPR team need? Maybe they need a leader or someone of that caliber. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

Hutch is a fans player.

Honest, competitive, combative, and forthright.

He embodies how we think we would play for  Wednesday. 

He's also a bloody good footballer.

Whilst he's on the payroll, if he's fit he should be considered. Not bloody blackballed by some zero charisma loser of a manager.

Agree with most of this, but if charisma was a vital ingredient for a manager Bielsa at L###s would be useless. 

Bet he keeps his charisma under that blue bucket. 

We are not going to find the real reason for the black balling of players until they leave, for what it's worth I think they are close to triggering a contract extension for the number of appearances. It's the only explanation that makes any logical sense.