Sam Hutchinson's twin brother

16 hours ago, Beholder said:

OMG it gets worse.

In all the years i've watched football i've never known this happen with so many players at one club at the same time.

And the most senior players- arguably the best players at the club.

I'm beginning to think its nothing to do with their attitude, but because Jos is too weak to have strong characters around.

And you believe it soon as you read it?  You don't question if these rumours have any credence at all?  

Did you know one of the first team players is a transgender? Don't tell anyone though.  

• Haha 5

When I think of Hutchinson this season I can’t help but immediately remember him giving away a penalty like a petulant kid against Brentford,   Never really been quiet sure from then in why so many rant and rave about him not getting a look in 

And to add to that ... He’s done a few interviews with the press and come across a little bit ‘me me me’    He thinks he’s still good enough to be a Chelsea player , you get the impression that he just might not be a great influence behind the scenes 

Edited by Guest

Hate to read these type of rumours.

Hutchinson was my favourite player over the last few years for his enthusiasm, ability and dare I say it, aggression (often misplaced and mistimed!!)

But when you hear that a player who was so revered by many has been ‘pushed out’ for whatever reason and potentially leaves with such a sour taste it makes me sad

16 hours ago, Sonny said:

Does he love it in Nonnas? You know, like how Jamie Oliver loves the Nonnas?

I can’t make head nor tale of their menu, they can make a sandwich and fries sound like some sort of culinary exotica, and then bill you accordingly, dead right for footballers. lol

33 minutes ago, richowl said:

Good player but us fans don’t see what goes off behind the scenes.

What I was told about him & Westwood in particular was a real eye opener 

Do often wonder what the actual story is with those players who are most keen to tell anyone that will listen their side of the story.