Sam Hutchinson's twin brother

If someone says they bumped into Hutchinson then fair play.

He/she would be one the only people on here who has ever actually named a source to go with the story! 

Re: QPR move

How's that move going to work then?

It won't be a free as we don't have room to manoeuvre in paying him off do we. 

He's under contract till 2020 and Queens Park Rangers aren't allowed to sign anyone in January anyway as part of their embargo.

Loan move with a hope that QPR have some of their sanctions lifted by the summer perhaps? 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

If someone says they bumped into Hutchinson then fair play.

He/she would be one the only people on here who has ever actually named a source to go with the story! 

Re: QPR move

How's that move going to work then?

It won't be a free as we don't have room to manoeuvre in paying him off do we. 

He's under contract till 2020 and Queens Park Rangers aren't allowed to sign anyone in January anyway as part of their embargo.

Loan move with a hope that QPR have some of their sanctions lifted by the summer perhaps? 

Those expecting sources to be named are going to be left disappointed 

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 14:50, sheffwed4ever said:

He said he's going to QPR, why or how I don't know just his exact words, if you ever speak to him he always speaks his mind 

Have you ever considered that this might explain why he isn't playing.

Football is a team game, sometimes you have to shut up and get with the programme for the good of the team. Someone who is bitching and moaning all the time can be bad for team spirit.*

I think we have had a problem with a group of players who's egos were inflated by Carlos and this was allowed to get out of hand. One group thinks they should have a massive say in who plays and how and another group who think the first group are out of control. Jos might be trying to sort this out to get a united dressing room.

*(Just saying. I've no idea if the allegation is true or not.)

46 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

He openly challenged/ undermined Jos at a team meeting pre the stoke match, and in doing so was offensive about certain team mates.

Up to you whether you believe me but I have that from a very good source.

So if this is true then the guy needs shipping out immediately and I dont mean the manager. Hes a crock, his discilinary record stinks, Wednesday gave him a life line and this is what is so called behaviour is like. Disrupting the dressing room appears to be a bigger problem than that of the manager.

Every top side will have vocal characters within it. It’s how you handle them. You don’t have to like them. It’s called man management. 

Ferguson probably wouldn’t go for a pint with Ince, Keane etc. But they would run through a brick wall for him. 

Always publically back your players. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

Every top side will have vocal characters within it. It’s how you handle them. You don’t have to like them. It’s called man management. 

Ferguson probably wouldn’t go for a pint with Ince, Keane etc. But they would run through a brick wall for him. 

Always publically back your players. 

To be fair, Luhukay has not criticised any of these players publicly as far as I'm aware. He's trying to keep it as low key as possible (perhaps to the point where he is being dishonest) and it's supporters who keep demanding to be told more or indulging in their own speculation. But without knowing exactly who has said or done what, I still don't see how people can be so sure about who is in the wrong or how it should have been handled.

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

To be fair, Luhukay has not criticised any of these players publicly as far as I'm aware. He's trying to keep it as low key as possible (perhaps to the point where he is being dishonest) and it's supporters who keep demanding to be told more or indulging in their own speculation. But without knowing exactly who has said or done what, I still don't see how people can be so sure about who is in the wrong or how it should have been handled.

He has criticised FF in his interviews.

Had you forgotten?

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

He openly challenged/ undermined Jos at a team meeting pre the stoke match, and in doing so was offensive about certain team mates.

Up to you whether you believe me but I have that from a very good source.

If this is true I'm sure the most serious aspect is offending teammates. Any manager is likely to clamp down more strictly on open disrespect shown to colleagues rather than disrespect shown to himself in private.

1 minute ago, zzmdu said:

He has criticised FF in his interviews.

Had you forgotten?

I recall him saying something about Forestieri not doing the kind of things he wanted and hence had dropped him. Don't remember it being too much of a big deal but I stand to be corrected. Also, the player soon returned to the team and played a big role until his latest injury, so that doesn't suggest particularly a long term problem in the same way as the likes of Westwood, Hutchinson and Abdi.

8 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I recall him saying something about Forestieri not doing the kind of things he wanted and hence had dropped him. Don't remember it being too much of a big deal but I stand to be corrected. Also, the player soon returned to the team and played a big role until his latest injury, so that doesn't suggest particularly a long term problem in the same way as the likes of Westwood, Hutchinson and Abdi.

Do you not remember after the WBA game; Jos put a MASSIVE over emphasis on FFS miss at 2-0.

Sign of a struggling manager.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Do you not remember after the WBA game; Jos put a MASSIVE over emphasis on FFS miss at 2-0.

Indeed. Let's not change history to suit the current clusterfookwittery.

He's blamed players as much as any manager.

28 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Even the most open minded fan can see something is wrong at the club, surely. 

Jos may well be very highly principled, but principles are very expensive and it will cost him his job. When managers go up against players or fans, or both, they lose. 

4 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Did he? I don't know if I heard his post-match interview and I certainly don't recall too much fuss about it. It seems to me that it was worthy of mentioning given what happened (and of course there were plenty of other factors that contributed to us throwing away the lead) and not all that unusual from what happens fairly frequently at other clubs.

At that stage, I don't see why he could be described as a "struggling manager" either.

The idea that he keeps throwing players under the bus as suggested by Mr Farrell is typical of this point of critical mass that comes when supporters make their decision to bin the manager and everything is then reinvented to absolutely atomise everything positive about what he's done.

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Even the most open minded fan can see something is wrong at the club, surely. 

Jos may well be very highly principled, but principles are very expensive and it will cost him his job. When managers go up against players or fans, or both, they lose. 

Except in your previous example of Ferguson...

God!..itsa like leafin' through  "Conspiracy weekly " on here lately...

At this rate we will all be trottin' down the lepp in tinfoil Bobble hats"

Shoutin' "Get the bast**d ..Its Lucan!!"

Pattin' police horses and saying "Hiya Shergar, why did you shoot Kennedy?"

Its bloody mental....

Hutchinson opens up to someone in an Italian restaraunt?...really, just suddenly pushes his f.ookin' Pasta aside an' says 

"Ey mate...Guess what??

"I know a player...."..WHO??..FFS!

"Theres a bloke who knows a bloke who's window cleaner says............"...Give over

Then we shout at the club..."Smoke an' mirrors"

Honestly?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1