Where is everyone watching the match?

Not watching, not listening , not happening, 

I thought I was used to 'em disappointing me, been walking in Scotland this weekend, get back to the campsite Saturday evening and all the lads texts came through at once...I mean f.ook me, I don't mind being let down slowly, but that just summed it all up in about 10 seconds

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Won’t get home until half time... will only watch second half if we are still in the game.

Was potentially offered a ticket this afternoon. Tentatively said yes as will rearrange plans if it comes off.

On recent form we only play well in the 1st half...   Don't let our first half performance weigh too heavily on your decision to risk watching the last bit...... LOL

24 minutes ago, chrisd0407 said:

No matter how bad we are I can't understand anyone not watching the derby if they are able to. I'm like most fans these days, watch 'em with a degree of pessimism (55 years+ experience) which helps take away the pain when they fail. I tend not to say a word these days when they messup. Last time I got up with excitement was Fletcher's goal against Villa. Can they deliver again?

I'm still excited about Ken Knighton's goal in 1974...

• Haha 1